I got her number! :-)

I wouldn’t bother waiting to text her!! You’re not 15 :joy:I’d even ask her on a date!!

8 Likes

Yep, that’s what I plan on doing tonight. :slight_smile:. I can’t do a date until next weekend, but yeah that’s what I’m after so that’s what I’m going to do, no playing around.

5 Likes

I second this :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I know the fax number to the pharmacy, but if I was going to do something like that I would just snap a pic of my butt and text it to her. Yeah, I’m sure that would go over really well lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. That’s actually something I’ve done with several female friends when I was texting with them and they were feeling down, needed a good laugh. It works, they all said they got a good laugh out of my naked arse, but I’m not doing that with her (not yet lol). I only do that with female friends, doing that with a guy would just be weird.

1 Like

I’m going to put my foot firmly in the “don’t wait to text” camp as well. I appreciate it when someone is honest with me from the start.

5 Likes

I’ve had guys who have waited to text me. Most times I’ve assumed they were busy , but I have always loved it when they respond almost instantly it actually feels like a flowing conversation and it makes me feel he’s actually interested.

2 Likes

dude listen to the females… they know

4 Likes

Maybe he feeling nervous :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:. ? :smile::smile::smile:

Not really feeling nervous, though I suppose I might when the time to text approaches. I should be fine, it’s just texting, easy enough, not like asking her out to her face. She is still at work, gets out at 6, not going to text now, going to text around 7:00. I’ll give her a chance to get home and get settled in.

2 Likes

That’s so thoughtful :smile::smile::smile::smile: why didn’t I think of that lols

2 Likes

UNREAL! !!! This is great news you got her number!

2 Likes

Sigh … this feels like a girls dream come true but it’s not my dream and im not expecting a text this evening. so I’m just gonna try and fall asleep or something

I wonder how things went?

You dog!! Congrats hope it goes swell

Congrats! I hope things go well. I am also in the don’t wait camp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really happy for you!!! 151515151515

yeah, waiting a couple of days to text is something I wouldn’t do either…if she shows interest she needs to hear from you…stud…good for you !!

1 Like

I texted shortly after 7 pm, but I didn’t hear back. I’m going with she was busy, like she was driving or dealing with her daughter.

This is what I texted: “Hey, it’s Steve. Feel like chatting at all? How was your day? I just got into bed, but I’ll be up for another half hour. I’m waking up at 3.”

I’m thinking she just wasn’t free at that moment, and that she didn’t want to wake me later on. That’s the only explanation that really makes sense, considering the things she said. She is the considerate type, wouldn’t want to risk waking someone who has to wake up at 3 am for work. I’ll try again tonight; hopefully I’ll hear from her during the day today.

I was really hoping to post a thread this morning about getting a date with her, but that hasn’t happened … yet.

3 Likes

Yeah, better wait at least 24h. Can’t tell for sure why she hasn’t replied yet. But if she’s interested, she will, most probably within 24h of getting your message.

2 Likes

It is a bit outdated. Nowadays they want you to include the twig and berries to give them a nice fruit bowl. :eggplant::cherries::peach: