I got her number! :-)

@freakonaleash congrats! wish you both to have a great time and the best of luck!

Hang in there!!! and keep us posted :o)

Have a great day today at work and hope you are enjoying your new car. !!

1 Like

Yeah, she texted this morning while I was at work and apologized, said she fell asleep way early yesterday, had a long day I guess. I told her I would text her tonight around 6, which is about half an hour from now. :grinning:

6 Likes

Ooooooh omg I feel nervous

2 Likes

Almost time …

She texted me back. She’s still at work, gets out in half an hour, then has to pick up her daughter, so I’m not sure we’ll really get to chat tonight. I told her I’ll be laying down around 8 (it’s about 6:30 pm here right now), but that I will be up until probably 9ish, so I told her she can hit me up at some point if she likes, if she gets the chance. It’s a bummer that we’re not able to chat right now, but we will get the chance in the coming days, I’m sure of it.

6 Likes

@freakonaleash

Text her and tell her you’re lying naked in bed with an inflatable doll you like to call, ‘Boobsy’!

I think this will really turn her on!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats man.

1 Like

So, I asked her out and this is the response I got, though here I replaced her daughter’s name with asterisks:

“Sorry ***** was watching videos on my phone . I just got home . Now i get to put all the laundry away lol . Your a nice guy and i dont mind being friends but Im not shitting you when i say i dont date. I really dont. I tried it when ***** was younger and its just not something im comfortable with. Mixed with the fact that i have zero free time . Im not gonna lie and i not going lead you on . Sorry about it being after 9.”

To say I’m bummed would be an understatement. I feel foolish and so freaking stupid. Well, at least I can say I gave it a shot.

Was her name Jenny? Was her phone number 867-5309?

1 Like

Aww c’mon, Nick. That’s the number one sing to get stuck in your head! Good song though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I come from a land down-under like a virgin so I think I’ll beat it.

I’m actually quite thrilled about it.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t feel foolish or bummed out. You like each other, in another world it could have worked out but relationships are a two way street. She is not in a place to put herself out there, but take this as a win. It’s a big complement. Good for you man.

2 Likes

Why do you feel stupid about it? Was it her tone, am I missing something here? That’s her policy, it’s nothing personal (unless she’s fibbing) Lots of single mothers don’t feel like dating. Doing housework + taking care of kids + working doesn’t make them feel very sexy and like being intimate with someone. Just chalk it up to experience.and find someone else to date.

1 Like

Oh I’m bummed for you.

@Rabbit_Farmer. That makes me look pretty bad doesn’t, lol? My choice of song titles was purely coincidental.

Oh that’s too bad @freakonaleash Try not to be too disappointed. At least you took the chance and put yourself out there. Also, it’s good that she was honest about where she’s at in her life right now. Maybe you can just be friends?

2 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t notice at first. Words are power, man, use them responsibly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@freakonaleash … aah :frowning: I am sorry … but you will find someone you will :smiley:

sorry @freakonaleash :frowning: at least you got it out of your system. You tried, she is honest. You can move on :frowning:
I am so sorry :frowning: