I got her number! :-)

Yep, that’s right, got my crush’s phone number :grinning: !!! I went to the store that has the pharmacy I used to work in; I needed to do some shopping, but I also stopped by the pharmacy to say hello and see the progress on the remodeling it’s going through. She happened to be working; I wasn’t expecting that, but I was hoping for it.

She said, “I saw the thing on facebook, that was very sweet.” She was referring to the post in which I referred to her as “my crush,” and said that I was going to miss her “cool attitude, wit, and beautiful smile.” So I said to her, “why don’t you give me your number? We could keep in touch.” She said, “yeah, we could hang out.” Hell yeah.

I did that before my shopping and, while shopping, I decided to buy a bag of Hershey’s Miniatures for the pharmacy. I dropped it off there on my way out. She loved that, they all did; I know how much the women at the pharmacy love chocolate.

I should be gathering laundry to take care of that, but instead I am enjoying a cup of coffee while I bask in this victory. I’m excited, going to text her tonight. :heart_eyes:

39 Likes

Omg this exciting :grin::grin::grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:️:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now you’ve got a fancy car to take her out in too!

7 Likes

Advice: wait a couple of days before texting. She will be surprised, then.

4 Likes

Nope, don’t need the element of surprise. Women generally like when a guy shows enthusiasm, shows that he likes her, and texting her tonight will accomplish that. I don’t want to play any sort of games with her, would rather just go after her. I’ve been waiting a year and a half for this as it is.

8 Likes

Go to your Office and photocopy your naked butt. Then fax her the picture!! I’m sure she’ll be beside herself!

5 Likes

Lmao! :joy:

1 Like

I like this. Mind games ruin relationships in the end. Be yourself :smile:

7 Likes

All the best! This sounds very exciting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is wonderful news. That Facebook post really worked. It took a lot of courage to put yourself out there like that. Bravo!

3 Likes

:+1: Yessss!

I second the idea of waiting a few days. Women need to wonder about you. You probably get this idea that a guy needs to show “enthusiasm” from mainly culture and movies also(which just reflect the culture). In the 60s and earlier it was always the woman chasing the guy in the movies. Nowadays it’s the other way around, and it really messes with men’s heads. That’s a big part of the reason why women complain these days that men have become wimps. And definitely don’t bring up that you’ve been waiting a year and a half.

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. I’m 37, she’s 42 (or 43?), we’re both too old for that stuff. I appreciate the thought, but I’m texting her tonight. We’ve known each other for two and a half years, been flirtatious with each other for most of that time, not like a woman I just met.

5 Likes

wow so happy for you! have fun!!! =^o^=

1 Like

Err, I don’t agree. Trying to be someone your not and all these “surprises”… when a guy waits to contact me it simply tells me he’s not that interested. That or he’s busy. If he’s texting me it shows me he’s interested. Plus mind games… only last for so long. It’s impossible to keep these up all your life, best to drop them now.

6 Likes

Good for you. I hope things work out well for you.

1 Like

Oh come on @PatrickT. That’s so nineties! :rofl:

2 Likes

He’d need to ask for fax number for that… :confused:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lolzz

1 Like

Oh my gosh congrats! I’m like really excited for you… update us as this progresses!

1 Like