I got 9 hours sleep using Promethazine!

Thanks, I hope it works. My pharmacy called me and they don’t have it in stock, probably not until Monday, so I won’t be trying it for a few days…

9 hours? Good for you! I use that too. I manage 4 hours at most.

I’m going to try it too! Seroquel gave me the worst sleep ever last two nights. cheers joker headspark good luck man

1 Like

Does promethazine cause hunger or weight gain ? Like Seroquel​:question::star_struck:

No hunger or weight gain caused by Promethazine @anon9063695

1 Like

There is a long list of potential side effects from these websites (to list a few):

My pharmacy still hasn’t called me so I don’t know when they will have it in stock, I hope I don’t have any side effects and that it is effective but we’ll see…

I have deliberately tried to avoid looking at side effects, but hopefully everything is ok

The deal breaker for me now and always will be weight gain

Olanzapine ruined my weight, and I will not allow that to happen again

1 Like

9 is my favourite number
so I’m searching for secret messages
for me in this thread.

What kind of messages are you looking for?

Some hint, or information

I have time now. Ask me anything you like if you wish to do so. I am happy to talk with you

1 Like

Are numbers significant to you?

Not really. For work I have to constantly work with numbers in spread sheets to try and stack up costs and profit - so they have a different meaning for me

Usually my secret messages come from thought broadcasting, but I spend a lot of effort not to get too caught up with that

Pretty distracting at times though

Do you have any problem with work?
Do your symptoms appear while working
or do you get distracted?

Yes I have a lot of problems with stress, and remembering to take my benzo at lunchtime. It’s 6pm and I only just took it and I feel rough as hell. So many things went wrong today…

They do appear at work yes, but not when I am hyper-focused on a specific task.

Work distracts me greatly from my problems, but I find when I stop working, or am at home, all I am left with is a pretty complex and broken thought processes.

It’s really bad sometimes.

However, I am committed to working now, and I have too see it through until i can afford to retire.

They tried to write me off on disability, but I refused this situation due to the ‘hoops’ they want me to jump through just to get support

I was desperate for the government to step in, but 6 months unemployed and sleeping in my sisters loft pushed me back into employment, as the situation was not good at all.

Yeah, olanzapine made me fat too, at my heaviest I was 240lbs, I’ve cut my olanzapine dosage way down and added another AP, now I am about 175lbs. I don’t ever want to be that unhealthy again.

1 Like

@anon9063695 If your doctor gives you a prescription let us know if it works for you. My pharmacy still doesn’t have it in stock and they don’t know when it will arrive.

Ok! Im seeing pdoc lol tomorrow I haven slept in a month just roofied by Seroquel n blacked out off zzzquil is premethazine better than elovil and belsomra? I’ll keep u posted I’ll probably have the premethazine by tom.

I don’t know, never heard of those.

My doctor did mention a new drug called Dayvigo, I may try that although it’s new so it may be expensive.

1 Like

My pdoc wouldn’t prescribe the premethazine instead she went with gabapentin :sos: