I feel like people are watching me when I go out

I feel like people are watching me when I go out. Does anybody feel this way?

How do you deal with it?

Are there days where you are not being watched?

Yes everyone watches me.

@Larry_F I dont watch you, but I feel the same way.

Do you feel it all the time or are there days you don’t feel like anyone is watching you?

Are there days where you don’t feel like you are being watched by anyone?

There are hours but not days.

But as far as I understand it, I’m an outlier there.

how do you deal with it? are you able to go out?

I close my blinds often when I’m at home and give myself permission to stay off social media and have lots of alone time. I dont work I’m on SSDI

Sometimes I turn off my phone

Oh, and I meditate.

So how do you deal with going out? Do you mostly stay home or are you able to go out for food or maybe out to a park?

I get super anxious if I go out. I usually just drive to gas stations or convenience stores for a beer or cigarettes or drive to visit my mom or dad or go on trips to the grocery store etc with my fiancée and stay in the car while she goes in.

So mostly I stay at home.

I never go to restaurants or parks anymore.

They are constantly watching via cameras.
I give the middle finger to the ceiling and the sky

I get that feeling when I pay attention to other people. Best thing to do is just invest in some nice headphones and try and not pay too much attention to other people. They almost always arent noticing you any more than anyone else.

Do you ever have days where you don’t feel like people are watching you?

I thought I was constantly being monitored by undercover which caused me to be fairly rude in public.
I woke up last Friday on Valentine’s day feeling perfectly normal like the past was a dream. No more paranoia, no longer deciphering, even my speech improved. So there is hope.

Did something happen? med change/increase recently?

How long have you been paranoid?

When was the last time you change/increase med?

Why did you think they were monitoring you?