I feel like people are watching me when I go out

I always refused to take meds

I’ve been like this off and on for over 10 years.
I got real bad 4 months ago

Feeling like your being monitored is paranoia. Similar to if you have a secret and you feel like everyone knows.
For example you steal now your afraid of being caught. You get stoned at school or work and your paranoid everyone knows your stoned.

In the end nobody knows you breathe and believe your by yourself and feel free. Children are scared of the monster under the bed or in the closet. There’s nothing there.

Yes i feel like am being watched all the time rarely go out unless to shop i just put a brave face on n try act normal

When you were paranoid, did you have days where you didn’t feel like you were being monitored?

Were you able to go out and do things?

I felt like there were microphones and hidden cameras in my house.

When I went out I believed a private investigator would follow me around so they could tell musical artist celebrities about my day so they could write songs about me.

I also felt that the police had a personal vendetta against me.

I went out everyday mostly restaurants. I always felt like different people sitting at different tables would try and heckle me in order to get answers and stories from me. I got used to it and comfortable.

Everyday felt the same until I got better. Just gotta be comfortable with yourself and know you have nothing to prove to nobody. Everywhere you go you have the same rights as everyone else. Most importantly simply ask yourself are you even guilty of anything? The answer is no.

When I stay in my house for too long and go outside I see weird stuff on the floor and graffiti that is about when I talk in the past days ( witch people follows me)

When I go out often. I don’t see anything.

I’ve grown to assume that there are people out there that actively seek to put you beneath them. Its just the way they’re wired. Always assume someones trying to put you in some box.

Just don’t care and you’re golden. None of these people care about others until its their own ass biting the cosmic bullet.

I had a delusion that they were mocking me and making a video to piss off God

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.