How often are you happy?

Happiness…how can anyone define happiness. In an sense I am nearest a state of happiness when I get along with the voices. Things can go smoothly then. WHen things go awry, I need to work on it.

I believe that most of the world is not happy because there isn’t a proper fair way to get hired for your skills or talents. They want you to spend major cash or take out loans on some piece of paper you get in a few years then after that you have to know people get out, sz’s don’t get out much on general, maybe that is a stereotype i don’t know. But the more laws oppress everybody all we want to do is make cash so what if its crack cocaine. Educate your kids to not do that, and the people who love crack can buy it legally without some stupid prohibition that has guns aiming at everybody. I think we got 100 years if we still even exist as a species. To come together and be happy coz there is a lot of stupid nonsense going on.

what a great song. always lifts my spirits.
but i’m happy here and there, i’ll laugh a few times a day maybe. but overall, pretty depressed.

I say my son makes me happy. But after having happy so analyzed and deconstructed, I suppose my son brings me pride, and happiness truly eludes me but for the momentary dance of a tree, or how the light can play off the fabric in the sofa. Those are my happys. Small, brief, and unfulfilling… Like a half yawn not completed.

I can’t remember the last time I felt happy.

Family and friends make me feel happy, especially when having a conversation with friends. Getting things done or going out also can break out that happiness because it makes me forget about things and gives me a clear mind. By just keeping a positive mindset will make me happy.

1 Like

You’re right Heisenberg, creating things makes me happy…until I’m done, then I need to make something else.

1 Like

I have intermittent feelings of happiness. When I drink I am happy, but then I am miserable the next day. For the most part I am content. I am often angry - very angry, but I generally feel that life isn’t bad.

1 Like

How do you define happiness, the way I judge it, by some peoples judgement I have little reason to be happy ie no friends, no wife, no sex. But does that bothe r me, No. Would I consider myself happy No, content, sometimes. In truth I measure happiness by the feeling of being relieved of schizophrenic symptoms.

1 Like

Well, when I was in middle school, I met my friends for the first time. I was very happy. But back then, I smiled often. Now, I try to, but it is difficult.