Are you happy with your life?

I am not and I lie to ppl by saying my life is good.

8 Likes

I’m happy with my life,

But there is room for improvement.

5 Likes

No, but that’s my own fault. We reap what we sow, for sure.

5 Likes

Not at all. I see my life passing through while everyone else is caught up in it, living life, progressing, doing things like dating, traveling, creating families and so on. I’m stuck here and time flies.

2 Likes

Sometimes I blame my family for my sz as they gave me bad sz genes. I know I shouldn’t.

3 Likes

I wanted to be a Dr before sz and I had the grades but then came sz and destroyed my life, I was suicidal for a while bcz of it back then.

2 Likes

I don’t like complaining too much…It accomplishes nothing, but not really. My Anhedonia has sucked all the fun out of everything.

3 Likes

I’m much happier now than I used to be. But no, I’m not truly happy. I have happy moments, and I have suicidal moments. Ups and downs.

2 Likes

Sometimes I hate my mom for bringing me to this world with such shitty genes. But it’s not her fault. I guess I’m angry and don’t have anyone to blame.

3 Likes

Same for me. 15

2 Likes

I personally don’t find myself being happy most of the time. Video Games are pretty much what keeps me going.

2 Likes

I’m in a pretty good mood most days, and I no longer have any anxiety. But I’m far from satisfied with my life.

-Albert.

3 Likes

Nope. But I’m slightly less depressed, and getting a little more determined to make it better.

2 Likes

Like ZombieMombie said we reap what we sow my life is good in many ways but also very miserable in other ways this illness sucks I’m very afraid all the time and afraid of the future

2 Likes

I wasn’t happy when I was diagnosed with arthritis December 2019. A year ago I couldn’t imagine being alive five years from now. But now I’m fairly happy living and not obsessing about dying. Admittedly I’m on an antidepressant now.

3 Likes

Almost 5 years ago I stopped taking my AP cold turkey and I developed withdrawal symptoms such as derealization and depersonalization and eventhough I began taking a new AP again the withdrawal symptoms never went away. I am currently still struggling with the withdrawal symptoms from five years ago but my psychosis has improved. The withdrawal symptoms are making me sad. I just wish they will go away.

2 Likes

I’m happy sometimes, but generally speaking I’d describe myself as content, but there are things I would like to be better.

2 Likes

Not at the moment

2 Likes

In some ways it’s OK, in other ways, it sucks. I have to be reminded that it’s not bad and it could be a lot worse.

2 Likes

I’m happy with some things and unhappy about some other things.

2 Likes