Hearing own thoughts out loud?

Wherever I go I can hear my inner thoughts out loud like through inter coms, music, the tv anything that can make voices but I can hear my own thoughts and i know other people like family can hear me because of the way they react or side comments when they hear it but this has been happening for about 10months now does anyone else have the same problem or have a resolution?

1 Like

I have had this problem. What is your medication? Can you talk to your doctor. ?

A change of medication sorted it out for me and it’s not happened since. It got worse when I was off medication and on the wrong medication so maybe a tweak is what you need.

2 Likes

Yes I I’m on invagas sustana or something like that could you let me know what you use or used? I need help💯

1 Like

Hi, this psychotic symptom is common in schizophrenics, the solution are the meds and realizing that it is not real, no one can hear them. :slight_smile:

In these links you can read other threads in this forum about your problem::
I hear my thoughts outloud... People hear me think... Please read
Can you hear your thoughts?
Do you hear "loud thoughts" or audible voices?

1 Like

I’m also on invega injection. 100mg a month. I started it in October. Before that I was on qutiapine and it did not work as well for me by any means after 10 years of being on it nor being off medication especially.

What dose of invega are you on? Some people here are on more than 1 medication for sz. Maybe the dose needs increasing or another medication. Ask the doctor suggest and my doctor is always open to what my ideas for treatment are rather than just her prescribing.

This happens to me too

1 Like

Hi you should realize that they can’t I also thought like this , you just going to make yourself sick !!! Sometimes what they say is just seems to fit so perfect with what you thinking and then we freak out and over think it , with time it gets better

I’m going to see nun. Doctor tomorrow for a talk, woulda there be any other medicines that would make it go away for sure?

1 Like

Never had that. That sounds horrible. I hope you start feeling better soon.

2 Likes

I’m dealing with this currently as well. They upped my dosage for seroquill or however it’s spelled thinking that would take care of the voices. It’s not really just the voices I hear, I hear my own thoughts just like you and it’s not good haha It makes me think other people can hear what I’m thinking which makes me very paranoid. I’m curious to hear what your nun says vs what your doctor tells you. If they come up with something, please do inform

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.