Hearing people talking in my head

I am still hearing conversations in my head all day, It just doesn’t go off. Good grief.
Driving me crazy, taking 25 mg serequol and my appetite has gotten out of control again. Was going to go for a long walk but didn’t. Hopefully tommorow, staying as positive as I can.

3 Likes

Try going on the invega shot

Lets not suggest things like med combos on the internet. Your not a doctor and if anything on these boards it’s that we are all different with different metabolisms and meds is a whole other story.

Don’t prescribe. You are not a doctor and it’s hit or miss anyways.

1 Like

Hoping that you feel better. Persistence and little bit of push towards positive activities may help.

1 Like

@Oriongazer Yes I will try to persist and do positive things today. Maybe go to the river today and sunbath.

1 Like

Interesting. Everything troublesome I hear is external to me.

Hearing people talking in my head

25mg of seroquel is just to relax you and make you sleep. It has no antipsychotic properties whatsoever.

When you say “Hearing people talking in my head” are you saying you’re actually hearing voices?

Hi I hear conversations with 2 people in my head, and I can identify there names, people I know. It’s weird. Saying nice things today and sometimes people gossiping about me or gossiping about other people. I hear some one saying she’s delusional, crazy, stay away from her. I work a lot too, and some times very stressful. I’m not sure if stress can induce psychosis. I am very tired from working and slept most of the day. I didn’t get out today. I needed to take care of myself.

2 Likes

Yes. Stress can cause psychosis.

It’s important to take care of your stresslevel so that things don’t get worse.

And I have the same thing. My voices are inside my head and not external.

2 Likes

Yup i think so too

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.