Have y’all ever had thoughts of killing

Mate. It will be triggering for sure. Just trying to keep on topic and prevent drama. We have to accept that not all people who come here are in a sound state of mind and we don’t need to attract copycats and other such behavior.

We all build our worlds together and appreciate your voice.

3 Likes

Thanks @rogueone

1 Like

No, never. My PTSD makes me afraid of anything related to violence.

1 Like

In 5 minutes I’m going to kill a glass of juice and go to bed.

4 Likes

there are so many things that I want to say but I think my time was sweet and short on this forum. I’m done! Someone talks about wanting to plan out someone’s murder basically their whole life with a list of possibilities even stating about how they don’t know if they can control their rage and feels that way when they look at their baby nephew and the advice is I hope you don’t do it and keep a lid on it don’t tell your pdoc or “you” might have to spend some time in the ward! Show sympathy and support!! I mean really? How about what if he does it? What if the rage gets to much? I’m done here!

1 Like

Feel like slice and dicing a potato. Hope they are not vegetable plant rights activists around. Sorry

1 Like

Tell your pdoc!!! 15515155115

1 Like

I dont wanna kill anyone but sure it has popped up as intrusive thoughts like any other action possible.

Nobody can control the sh1t that goes through their heads, I don’t think @Longhorn21 is a bad person.
I see this as a positive development, it shows that he knows these thoughts are wrong and has reached out for help

2 Likes

he wasn’t delusional when he had these thoughts…he’s been like this his whole life…I understand barbie’s anger…this is not an acceptable thread…I don’t feel sorry for him…I am scared of him…

We’ve all had bad thoughts @jukebox just because someone thinks something bad doesnt mean they are bad.

People arent perfect. And sometimes really ■■■■■■ up things go through our heads.

I’ve had similar bad thoughts in the past and eventually they subsided. Mainly those thoughts stemmed from my anger and hurt.

Now I like to think I’m not a bad person now. And I like to believe I wasnt a bad person then either.

I was just angry and scared and confused.

It’s not easy to live with thoughts like that. Especially when you do NOT want to act on them.

But in conclusion thoughts dont make you bad. Actions do.

2 Likes

listen…I see your point that we have intrusive thoughts…that’s all fine and good…this guy is saying he’s been having violent thoughts since he was a child…choked his dog…not a good sign…

And I had thoughts like that as a child as well.

When I was 9 I chased my mother with a stick out of my mind with anger.

I regret that event to this day

And there were plenty of other times where when I got angry I got physical. I’d scratch people and make a lot of threats.

I was absolutely terrified of how dark my thoughts would get though. It made me feel sick and scared.

Thoughts that would tell me to hurt and kill. But I didnt want to. I never wanted anyone hurt. I was so scared of myself.

But I was able to have restraint. I worked on my temper I stopped threatening people. I stopped scratching people. And eventually through time my thoughts got better.

Now days I live a very peaceful existence. These thoughts intrude very rarely now. And there is no way in hell id ever act on them.

I’m not a bad person And neither is @Longhorn21

2 Likes

Just cause I have these thoughts doesn’t mean I wanna act on them. They are just thoughts. @jukebox i’m Sick with the same illness you have maybe I’m just a little bit more severe than you. I didn’t realize being honest on this forum was going to make people think i’m A bad person. Those that think i’m A bad person f^ck y’all motherf^ckers y’all don’t know me so don’t judge me!

2 Likes

I’ve never had voices telling me to kill someone. I don’t think I ever will. But idk

1 Like

everyone even normal people get intrusive thoughts sometimes disturbing but as long as you dont act on them its completely normal

2 Likes

I went thru a phase where I was mean to cats.
My memory may serve me incorrectly but if I remember correct I used to pull them by the tails and stuff like that

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had thoughts of killing someone but at night, for years, I used to fall asleep to thinking about firing a gun at a target and I still do. I’d aim down the sights fire the gun and travel along with the projectile. Never aimed it at living creatures though

1 Like

I’ve gone through stages where I wanted to kill my family members. My psychiatrist has said that there is a big difference between thoughts and actually harming someone. Don’t feel like you are alone in this. I deal with it by going to my doctor and get medication changes. My hallucinations tell me to do it so once they go away I don’t have those thoughts. So I would recommend you see your doctor.

5 Likes

Thank you @anon78876561 i’m Planning on it

1 Like