Have y’all ever had thoughts of killing

Wow. Some of you are being really judgmental jerks. No wonder all the cool people are wanting to leave.

Who cares if someone had urges to kill? It’s part of the illness, not their personality! ■■■■ you guys.

5 Likes

Yah don’t believe you are a psychopath like some here are saying. I have thoughts too and those who know me know that I’m a sweet treat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I would never actually harm anyone. Don’t underestimate those thoughts though. It is still important to get them treated.

1 Like

Last night I had a dream that I was in Asia, and there was a girl with a pet bee, and I was car pooling and paying the driver way too much money in USD.

I say get a dog, open up your heart, and learn to give good ear rubs.

4 Likes

I wish some people weren’t on this planet. But they are so I just accept

1 Like

Yeah when flies bug me I want to kill them. And you can’t stop me.

1 Like

I accepted and adapted

2 Likes

@Pinkbarbie23 @jukebox How dare you? You guys are freaking ass holes. What? You think that hallucinations and delusions can’t convince people to kill? You think that you’re better than those of us who’ve had violent symptoms just because you’ve never had violent symptoms?

Let me tell you, having these violent urges is not fun. It’s terrifying, actually, hearing these voices, having these urges, looking back and realizing how close you were to becoming a murderer. It’s people like you who cause people to end up reaching their breaking points because they don’t feel comfortable asking for help about matters relating to violence. And yes, I’ve read the thread about that man and his dog, and I think that nearly everyone who replied to him was being an ass hole to him too. It’s not like we get to control what our voices say to us.

@jukebox, you went to pick flowers in your garden in nothing but your goddamn boxers because “Jesus” told you to, and now you’re seriously on this thread acting all holier than thou because you’ve never been violent. As if you wouldn’t have strangled one of your dogs on “Jesus’” command.

At this point, I don’t freaking care if I get suspended, because I’m tired of watching people get treated like this. Just because schizophrenia doesn’t USUALLY cause people to be violent doesn’t mean that it NEVER does.

@Longhorn21, I’m so sorry you’ve been treated this way. These violent thoughts don’t make you a bad person, and I can’t believe I’m actually havibg to say this to defend you from a group of goddamn adults, but neither does tugging on the goddamn dog leash when you were eight years old. I swear, some of you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. Back the fu ck off. And @Longhorn21, feel free to PM me anytime you need, and I will be there.

5 Likes

What the hell is a circle of fifths anyway?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Time and place, dude. Time and place.

1 Like

like I said, @Sardonic he wasn’t just delusional…he had these violent tendencies before he was sick…how dare you !!

Sor, ry 151551555

I think it’s time to shut this down. @Ninjastar @anon9798425

2 Likes

I’ll tell you something I really don’t admit. I do think of murdering people but I change my point of view and think of the harm I can cause other people. I start to view another human life as valuable as mine.

2 Likes

This is getting out of hand :confused:

1 Like

You’re way out of line. Tugging on a dog leash at 8 years old is not the same as dangerously violent urges. Get the ■■■■ over yourself.

3 Likes

I have homicidal voices. Many times have I had homicidal urges and gone as far as planning things before getting myself to the hospital.

These things happen with sz. Never would I imagine going outside in my underwear. That’s inappropriate and not party if my illness. Should we all judge you for everything that isn’t normal for is when you do or think strange things?

What the ■■■■. ■■■■ this forum lately.

3 Likes

That’s a good strategy, really. I’m glad it helps. Honestly though, with my grandpa, I didn’t think I was human. I thought I was a god.

@jukebox No, he wasn’t delusional, but he was eight. He didn’t try to murder the dog. He was legit just pulling the leash. You’re 57, goddamn.

4 Likes

Seriously. I don’t know what the heck is going on.

3 Likes

I’ve been gone for a bit and now I regret coming back. Everyone has changed their names, too. I’m just confused…

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support but please calm down I don’t want to get suspended for creating this topic.

4 Likes