Such as thoughts that do not feel like your own thoughts, feeling (not thoughts) that your body is being controlled, etc.
- It can make what I eat taste like death, what I see look like death, and what I hear sound like death. Not the taste or appearance of a dead body, but actual death
- It can make any object I see talk to me - not audibly but visually: it will put a visual “filter” or “layer” on that object which expresses that saying (not as a written text, but you could see what it is saying)
- It can place a fake focus on any part of my body (a feeling), or any external object (both, a feeling, or visual fake focus)
- It can produce a feeling of fake talking (I feel like I said something out loud, but I didn’t)
- It can produce fake memories that feel different from normal memory
- It can produce a feeling in my mind that I am not allowed to think, and a feeling that I am not allowed to remember something
- It can make my body feel like it is moving by itself, or being controlled by something else than me (those 2 are different, the 1st is rather a lack of feeling than a new feeling)
- It can produce a feeling of torture in a part of my body - a very strong, unbearable feeling. It’s a new feeling, completely different from pain, and worse than pain. It is only removed or alleviated when moving my body. More on that here: Has schizophrenia caused you pain or other physical/bodily torture?
- It can produce fake, foreign thoughts and concepts - I seem to understand them, but I feel they are not mine
I have never experienced any of these feelings in my life before this condition came to my life.