Foodie thread

Since cooking dinner is normally my biggest accomplishment in any day, I thought it would be nice to set up a foodie thread where we can share pictures of our home cooked meals and recipes. Tonight’s dinner is a simple one, Greek lamb chops and Greek salad.

I look forward to seeing your meals and snacks.

67 Likes

That looks awesome @Schwann . Restaurant quality at it’s finest.

I bet your partner really looks forward to coming home at night.

5 Likes

Thanks so much. It takes so much energy to cook but it’s generally worth it. My partner does love my cooking too which is nice.

9 Likes

I’m Greek and I’m jealous of that food. Haha

7 Likes

Oh man, I love lamb chops. Never had them Greek style but I’ve had Indian Lamb chops.

Looks delicious. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

That looks good and a nice healthy salad :green_salad:

6 Likes

That looks good. Great job.

5 Likes

That’s lovely!

Tonight I think it will be Irish Beef Stew served over rice.

4 Likes

Yum- sounds fantastic.

3 Likes

wow, well done @Schwann! The chops look great. For me, I make a mean poptart lol

3 Likes

Great job! Wow those pork chops look amazing! I made pancakes and eggs earlier but already ate them haha

3 Likes

wow you must have amazing food there…!! I’ve never had lamb but i would try that…!! tonight it’s just hamburgers…but we love them.

3 Likes

I already ate but it was too easy, I just put the calamari and chicken strips in the oven for 15min lol Ketchup on the side.

5 Likes

Hamburgers are always a classic choice!

5 Likes

Sounds pretty yum to me!

4 Likes

Do you eat your lamb chops with mint sauce? I always wanted to try lamb with mint sauce. Hopefully I am not missing much.

Hope you enjoyed your meal.

:yum:

3 Likes

I haven’t eaten them with mint sauce, no. It’s a pretty classic combo though- I’ve had it with roast lamb. We had a lovely meal - sometimes simple food cooked well is the best.

3 Likes

Speaking of simple foods I love cream of mushroom soup with a grilled cheese. Maybe I will have that tonight.

4 Likes

That sounds delicious- a very good dinner plan indeed.

3 Likes

Hey @Schwann
I cooked hot dogs and corn and a leftover wing

I was gonna take a pic for your thread
But alas, my memory isn’t what it was when I was younger :relieved: still pretty good memory but as a kid ya remember everything. I do not remember everything and I’m grateful for that though :wink:

3 Likes