Foodie thread

That sounds pretty tasty. I know what it’s like not to remember things - I get that too. Maybe you can share a pic next time!

1 Like

Yum! Looks so good! I miss greek salad. Maybe when I get my dentures.

I just had a small bowl of chicken noodle soup. Not hungry today.

2 Likes

Here’s some previous meals because I’d like to share somethin’!!

18 Likes

18 Likes

Yum, looks good. What’s the second dish?

1 Like

Nachos with chicken :yum:

4 Likes

I’ll have the pesto pasta please !!

7 Likes

Lol the pesto pasta everyone says it looks so yummmy but I found it to be a lil too sweet for my connoisseur taste :smile:

The chicken was fantastic but wasn’t as good leftover. I cooked those two dishes myself :man_cook: actually though!!

5 Likes

I had this today. Soooo much tilapia

23 Likes

I didn’t read the whole thread. But this is a good one, cuz cooking for 1 absolutely ■■■■■■■ sucks.

But when I’m able to post my creations, it makes incentive to do the dishes and eat healthier.

2 Likes

Is that Florida pizza @Jonnybegood ?

Or are you in the NE?

1 Like

It’s Connecticut pizza aka good pizza :pizza:. I do live in New England

Right in the prime counties for pizza :pizza:

Ps Florida pizza sux!!

1 Like

I cook a lot for one because I often don’t eat what I make for my daughter. Especially eggs because they can be made so many ways.

3 Likes

I’m from Chicago and I have my favorites out there.

I had goood wings once when I was in Tampa bay. I love that city. That’s where I’d be I’d i had the money

1 Like

Maybe Tampa has decent pizza, downtown. I went to college at USF when I was 18 but not 19. Aka transferred to a school in new Rochelle New York after my first semester.

I always thought you were from New York or Florida. Lol.

Those are the two states in my life I’ve spent the most time in other than Connecticut.

1 Like

Not sure If i posted this one or not.

I went on a stir-fry binge for a week. I probably ate 3 weeks worth of beef. Wal mart carries pad Thai noodle now too.

23 Likes

that looks decent…,

you are a good cook, Schwann :blush:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen lamb in a grocery store since I can remember. My mom used to serve lamb with mint jelly. It was a treat.

2 Likes

This is what I want but no fixings at the moment. I will get some on the next shopping order.

15 Likes

Another simple meal tonight: chicken schnitzel with coleslaw. Pretty tasty

25 Likes