Do you have a set sleeping schedule?

Some people, like my dad, have a sleeping schedule that stays roughly the same. Go to sleep at 10 or 11pm, wake up at 5 or 6am, for example. Others like me, are all over the place.

How is your sleeping schedule? Is it roughly the same every night/day? Or are you all over the place?

3 Likes

During the week I go bed early wake up early
Weekend I sometimes stay up till midnight or even later

1 Like

I think going to school and/or working has a positive influence on keeping a set sleeping schedule generally. I am not forced to get up unless I have an appointment or something on any given day.

I usually go to bed at 10 - 11 pm but I wake up at very different times. Sometimes it’s 4 am. Sometimes 11 am.

I try not to worry about it.

3 Likes

I tried to get a sleeproutine, but i put it in the “too hard” basket. Sometimes i wake up early mornings and sometimes i wake up late at night.

1 Like

On weeknights, at 8:15–ish PM, I take my pills and nightly Miralax. Then I get ready for bed, brushing & flossing my teeth, removing makeup, washing my face… After that, I brush Wesley’s teeth. Then I get into my jammies and crawl into bed. Usually asleep by 9 PM.

On weekends, it’s more random. Might stay up until 9:30 PM, before getting ready for bed. Or it might be 11:30 PM. Just depends on how I’m feeling. But I have the same bedtime routine once we decide it’s time to go to bed.

1 Like

It’s the same everyday for me. My sleep used to be awful years ago. I think having a baby has got me in a good routine. I’m in bed for 7pm. In bed I’ll spend a couple of hours browsing the Internet and then fall asleep. I wake up anywhere between 5:30 and 6am.

2 Likes

I sleep at 11:30pm-midnight to 8-9am everyday.

1 Like

I hated waking up at 5-6am to go work downtown, shift started at 7am. I had to take one bus and the metro.

1 Like

Usually I go to bed 11-12pm, but getting out of bed varies. I will usually lie in bed at least till 8 even if I’m awake. The reason is I think the body still gets a little rest even if the mind is awake.

1 Like

I try to go to bed at 22:30 pm and try to stand up at 9 am. I try to do this every day.

1 Like

I go to bed at 20:00 to 21:00 and wake up 5:30 to 6:30

Occassionally i cant sleep

2 Likes

Go to bed at 12-12:30, get up at 10am. I hate this scedule as id prefer to get up earlier…

2 Likes

I go to bed at 5 pm .

This morning I woke up at 1 am.

It’s boring when I wake up so early.

I would love to sleep 10-14 hours night.

I have insomnia and take imovane every night.

I will try going to bed at 6 or 7 pm instead.

I feel awful after my latuda with dinner at 4 pm.
I will try having latuda and dinner a bit later.

Maybe a benzo would help me feel better in afternoon but does it go with my imovane…

I go to bed early because I don’t want to be awake.
A bit of depression and boredom and not feeling right.

2 Likes

Steady sleep schedule. The problem is that abilify makes me sleep too muchni think

1 Like

Did you ever talk to that girl?

1 Like

I’m consistent. Take the meds same time everyday give or take. Go to bed around same time everyday. Wake up with alarm although most days I’m up before 5 am. It gives me some good structure and works well. So consistantly consistent!

3 Likes

Yes I definitely keep on schedule with sleeping, especially my purposefully habitual connection I made between the act of taking my evening pills with bedtime which comes shortly thereafter just about every night around 10 or 10:30. The first question my shrink asks me usually is about how well I’ m sleeping.

1 Like

Yes,I am in bed every night around 11 and get up every morning around 7.

I have insomnia so I read all about good sleep hygiene and try to practice it.

1 Like

HA! Sleep Schmeep! Who needs sleep? I’m going on 2 months now with very, very little rem sleep and I’m fi…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like