Day of hating

Im having a sad day today. I am hating the fact i have been cursed with this awful disease. Most days im ok with it. But today is an exception. I have been feeling nervous and worried all day. Ive been getting dizzy. Im just sad. Im afraid of getting paranoid because of the mood im in. Any way you all could lift me up?

4 Likes

I have a friend with terminal cancer. He may not be celebrating Christmas. This is definitely his last summer. We discussed it. He’s resigned to dying, but not happy about it. He absolutely would trade his current medical condition for many others including ours.

I’m grateful to have SZ instead of something worse.

3 Likes

how about taking a walk or watching tv or a favorite movie

maybe make your favorite dinner and splurge with a nice desert

try also listening to load music your favorite kind if you are alone

any other hobbies you can distract with

maybe a nice long bath or shower even

i hope things get better for you

3 Likes

A hot shower sounds nice

3 Likes

try hot then cold water
its suppose to engage your senses and help to go from depressed to feel good

2 Likes

I’ve been told to alternate hot and cold for awhile to help the pores in my skin.

Oh i read the hot and cold thing after i showered. Next time ill try it. Im drinking a root beer and texting my best friend now. Trying to be nice to myself.

2 Likes

@pasteyface glad the shower helped

i hope texting your friend will help even more

1 Like

Ayyyyeeeeee, that’s more like it meng.

:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

I appologise to you @shutterbug

Still cant overcome this overwhelming feeling that my life is a complete failure

1 Like

Sounds more like depression than sz. Schizophrenics can live good lives once they find the right treatment and therapies. Maybe not to the extent of normies but imagine the lives of people with this condition before the 1950s boom in psychiatric treatments

I thought this was going to be about a new holiday I could actually get on board with.

3 Likes

This is good. Try doing things that you normally enjoy. Or try something new. You could also watch a comedy

I might watch the movie Up. I need to do something different. Im just really tired of all my activities. Plus nothing interests me anymore. I dont know if its the meds or the schizophrenia but my interest in everything is 0, zilch, nada.

1 Like

Haha. The day of hating. Today i will hate cops

2 Likes

Admirable

1 Like

I dont actually hate them. I just get paranoid when i hear their sirens

2 Likes

I get not having interest in things anymore. I’m there with you. The movie Up sounds like a good idea. I liked that movie. Although if I remember correctly it’s got sad themes in it so watch out for that

1 Like

I get paranoid when they’re behind me and I’m obeying all the laws.

I’ll hate em enough for us both, I got you covered.

2 Likes