Day of hating

Yeah. The beginning made me cry the first time i watched it cause my grandfather had just died. The rest of the movie is good though

1 Like

I hope it helps you feel better

You know what doesnt help. My friend wants to commit suicide and is telling me his plan

Iā€™m with @shutterbug , I MUCH prefer voices in my head to death.

1 Like

Yeah. Im experiencing paranoia as we speak. Icing on the cake for today

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry your friend is sick. Send your friend links to crisis lines

I told him about the 988 line. He seems pretty bad right now. Im so worried about him. I think thats why im paranoid

2 Likes

I totally understand. Can you call him and try to calm him down a bit? If not, thatā€™s totally understandable

The best advice I have been given is that itā€™s okay to have bad days weā€™ll always have them but itā€™s up to you on how you control it and what you do Ik itā€™s easier said than done but listen to positive music and have a positive minds set force yourself to do something uplifting that usually helps me as far as the paranoia goes I have it too and it makes you angry cause you donā€™t understand why youā€™re paranoid well I mean you do but donā€™t so just take deep breaths and realize what going on and how you could make your day a bit better and name 3 good things about today

2 Likes

im sorry the shower didnt do much for you

im glad your thinking of watching a movie its a good distracter

i hope your friend is ok maybe you should send ambulance to him

remember he is not your responsibility but if you can help you will feel better with the outcome

he may get mad at you but he will realize you were just thinking of him and his life

Ugh. Im afraid this paranoia is sticking arpund for a while

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.