Daily goals & motivations thread

today I managed to do the washing up, sweep the floors, water the plants, do some grocery shopping and cook a healthy tuna & veg pasta. I also called the vet and got some medication for my cat, that’s a really stressful task that triggers my psychotic symptoms so I’m glad I managed to do it. I’ll give kitty his medicine tonight & hopefully he’ll feel better. It’s hard to be a good pet owner when I’m struggling with my own symptoms but I do my best. My vet was really nice, way nicer & more understanding than my psychologist, I wish I could see my vet for counselling.

today I did a 7 minute HIIT workout, went for a 3km jog, met a tradesman to get some work on the house done. He was really nice & helpful, what a blessing. SHowered, washed my hair. Getting ready for work & have to work a late arvo shift, just trying to keep my stamina up for a long day & a late shift.

Completed a 20km hike yesterday in the mountains, a long term goal of mine achieved :grinning:

3 Likes

Today I went for a 5km jog and ate some healthy veggies. Pretty happy with that effort as this is a pretty unhealthy time of year with lots of calorific food all around & the weather too hot to exercise much outdoors.

1 Like

Went for a high intensity 10km hike today. Don’t feel like much else, having a lot of dark thoughts & feel demotivated.

1 Like

Today I went for a slow jog with someone. They walked whilst I jogged. It was very good.
45 minutes long through a park. I am proud of my achievement and I desperately hope to continue this trend with slow jogging.

Idk if I will be able to cope when I get a job though I dam hope so!!!

2 Likes

went for a 4km jog/walk this morning. I haven’t exercised in 9 days, just totally stopped for some reason & lost all motivation. Glad I managed to do a little exercise today, getting back into it for the first time is always the hardest step.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.