Daily goals & motivations thread

I still have a couple years. Thanks. I worry about after graduation though. I’m still not sure if I’ll be able to work

2 Likes

I attended a very important meeting discussing the future of our clubhouse newsletter and magazine I did around 5 hrs and it was very productive, i am excited about the way we are going to managed our articles, i was worried about the future of the magazine but now it looks like it may be even better in the long run and people will be better informed about events that happen.

after i manned the cash machine for lunch, after that i studied a recovery college video and took notes adding suggestions, then i helped a member design a poster on canva and printed it out, then i designed another poster for a new TEP.

I also parked in a free zone meaning i had to walk 10mins to the clubhouse and back but had no parking charge.

I’m helping my friend tomorrow to get her a place to live, she is essentially homeless so she is sleeping on my couch tonight,

1 Like

I’m going to nap with my cat, then try to study or netflix it on my new TV. I wanna take it easy tonight.

1 Like

KI went to the gym and did pump.
I had a vegan protein shake for lunch.
Musli for breakfast.
Fruit.

I baked a vegan coffee cake and ate lots of it.

I walked my dog.

I posted a post card to my x boyfriend who is the only one my heart clicked with n the best sex I ever had n I love.

I had my eyebrows waxed and tinted.

I had my hair cut from long to a short bob and blonde foils.

I made piroger.

I had dinner with the other woman that raised me who I adore n closest.
Yesterday

Today so far

Walked my dog
Did spinning
Did boxing
Visited my sacred neigh who we think has a disease.
Walked my dog and am now having a vegan protein shake.

2 Likes

Thinking of you @SacredNeigh7. I hope your sacred neigh will be okay and it is nothing serious. You are doing so well, and your cake sounds delicious by the way.

1 Like

Sometimes I just feel like what is the point if it is too small, no change has been made. Now after reading the post and comments, it makes me realize that any small step is a long way, and I got to be less hard on myself. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Thank you Sarah .:slightly_smiling_face:

Means a lot.

My sacred neigh will have a blood test on Tuesday and hopefully she will get better.
There’s no cure for cushings but their is a medication to help manage symptoms.

Wishing you well.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh no @SacredNeigh7 . I know how much you care for your animal friends and particularly the love you have for your sacred neigh.

If the expense is too great for you, it is worthwhile talking to your vet and explaining your mental health and living situation. When I was left homeless the local vet in Roma, Qld boarded my two cats for about two months free of charge to me, but paid for through a charity organisation.

If you are unable to pay or your family are unable to help, p[lease get back to me. I would love to help out a fellow Australian with a love of horses if I can.

1 Like

It’s still morning but so far I’ve cooked breakfast and taken the dog on a long walk.

My goals for the rest of the day are to do some painting and reading.

4 Likes

Thank you Sarah🙂

So sweet of you.

Hopefully I can afford her medication.

I heard it is $60-100 a month but I don’t know for sure yet how much it is and she might need a more expensive paddock.

I need to still be able to buy food etc and not cut back on that.

I have $700 saved up for emergencies and that’s what I have and own.

My budget will be tighter but hopefully I can afford it but may not afford to put any money aside or add more to my savings.

The vet bill with blood test will cost $300.

Glad I have my savings.

I was so happy yesterday to be with her.
I’ve missed her.
I could feel her ribs sticking out cause she has lost so much weight and her winter coat is still on because of the cushings I think.
But she was in good spirits I think.

I know she is very old but I hope she will live a few more years.
She may be the platonic love of my life and one of my happiest moments is feeling her sacred neigh.

How are you going finding a place of your own?

:two_hearts:

I forgot but today i finished my notes for my radio show on Tuesday, its got to be 30 mins long so i had to try and time my voice time and an interview, everything has to be on the clock :slight_smile: its good fun though.

I am going very well thanks @SacredNeigh7. I just had my NDIS plan reapproved which means I can continue with my support worker. We have set a goal towards moving out and will start seriously looking next week. This could take some time as you know, finding rentals in this part of the world is not easy, and I may have to look into government housing instead.

Thank you for thinking of me. Thinking of you and your lovely horse.

2 Likes

Today I did a 7 minute HIIT workout, went for a 4km walk/jog, did the dishes, made a salad, got petrol and started my first day of full dose new ap’s woohoo! This arvo I’m off to work.

2 Likes

today I washed the kitchen floor, got a new major appliance installed - yipee!, did the dishes, went for an 8km jog, worked a shift, going to do a spot of baking now, healthy biscuits

So far I picked up a few things from the store for dinner, prepped some dough to make fry bread, and watched an a quick lecture for my writing course. Oh I was also able to squeeze in some Netflix time.

Tomorrow: I have to pay off some bills and go to work. Nothing crazy. I want to knit and study after but I’m usually tired when I come home. If not, I’ll spend the evening surfing the internet and listening to music.

2 Likes

So far today I’ve cooked breakfast. Had a shower and taken the dog to the park.

I’m having a nap now but later today I will paint. Also tonight I will do some reading. And also later today I will walk the dog again.

Need to pick up a prescription too.

1 Like

well done @Qwerty. I love dogs, I jog at my local park & the best bit is always watching all the dogs.

Today I’ve been productive…got up early & did a high intensity 10km hike, wrote a job application, watered the plants, grocery shopped, showered, made a salad.

2 Likes

Get back on track with healthy eating

Attend a volunteer interview and try my best

Finish my research on nutritients checking that I am not malnourished on this diet of mine

1 Like

Goals for tomorrow:

Email my doctor
Don’t eat Halloween candy
Clean the kitchen
Don’t forget my salt pills
Limit to one cup of coffee
Walk as most as possible during trick-or-treating

2 Likes

today has been a struggle, feeling very fatigued. did not manage my usual morning workout. showered & got dressed for work. over-ate & had treats for breakfast :slightly_frowning_face:. have to go to work 5 hours this arvo. yuck.

2 Likes