Beauty thread

I am going to keep it updated !!
I will share some things about beauty and beauty products :smiling_face::smiling_face:

If anyone wants to share here good or loved beauty products they’re very welcomed :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

My hair today.
I don’t get it… my hair is soft but looks terrible :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
One good thing is it grows very fast

10 Likes

Also, I’ve found a beauty line which helps for my acne a bit

3 Likes

It looks soft!!!

And looks like you have a lot of hair!

Lucky :innocent:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say lucky… the endings look bad though I take care of my hair :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s where I have the advantage over you. My hair falls out before it gets long enough to have split ends.

6 Likes

Overall, what I can say about beauty:
I hate when others are taking care of my style, hair or smth else. I like doing everything by my hands, which not always has a good result, but :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:

Awww… :joy::joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow: atleast you need less shampoo!
Just kidding haha.

3 Likes

Ha! Funny! :smile:

15hairlosses

3 Likes

Doing a bit of spring cleaning with my makeup today… Realized I have waaaay more products than needed :grimacing::

Some foundations, concealers, and bronzers:

Blushes, contour, and highlighters:

Eyeshadow pallets:

(Not pictured: lipsticks, mascaras, eye liners, lip liners, and brushes :sweat_smile:)

Lucky for me, a lot of this stuff was given to me free by my old job, or I’ve found heavily discounted.

Sadly, I only use about 10% of my makeup and the rest just takes up space. I’m hoping to narrow down the stuff that I’m using vs. the stuff that’s just gathering dust.

:nail_care:

7 Likes

I started using a face mousturizer a couple years ago. It says “Man Moisturizer” on the bottle :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Wow that’s a lot! @Schztuna

I could say the same thing… I also have too much makeup which is not always used :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:and sadly I don’t know what to do with it.

But wooah, you really have a lot :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::dizzy_face:
Ps your eyeshadow palettes are so so cool !

2 Likes

Haha, yea, it’s a lot of makeup for sure :sweat_smile: :grimacing:— I’m a little embarrassed because I hoard products for a long time, so I need to go through and just toss stuff.

It makes me feel a little better that you can relate to having so much makeup too, @HyperactiveNectar :laughing:

And thanks! There’s a lot of different colors to choose from, but I always end up wearing the same two shadows lol :melting_face:

3 Likes

@HyperactiveNectar and @Schztuna what do u guys think of gliterry pink eye shadow with pink lipstick.

This is the look I’d go for if I still wore makeup

!!!

You got a cool collection there @Schztuna!!! Looks like you got quite some choice :scream:

3 Likes

Ooh, I think like a soft glittery pink eyeshadow would be pretty with a pink lip— like a monochromatic look would be spring vibes for sure:

IMG_8407

A neutral lip with pink eyeshadow would also work really well :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha yea @Zoe, possibly too many choices :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

I like that style a lot :smile:

4 Likes

My fave is the last one it’s cute looking!

2 Likes

I like elf makeup which is pretty cheap and cruelty free and vegan.

I like natio face moisturiser.

Lush shampoo.

I don’t wear makeup that often and I pretty much stopped wearing foundation but when I wear foundation I wear phoera which is also vegan.

Australis lipstick is bloody beaut too n also cruelty free.

4 Likes

I’m getting shellac nails done next week is da plan.
Hopefully I’ll take a photo and post here then.
Haven’t decided on a colour.
I get it done every two months or so so it doesn’t look perfect all the time but that’s ok.

My nails today after about two months since last time nails were done.
Not looking the best but next week they will be pretty again.

5 Likes

No it really doesn’t.

2 Likes