Beauty thread

Ohh very nice nails!
@SacredNeigh7

1 Like

I don’t think guys should be chiming in on this thread but. I just wanna say society has unrealistic expectations of beauty. Every single person on this forum, even the menses are beautiful :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Feels great.

What an improvement hey.
Before and after pic …:crazy_face:

1 Like

It depresses me that there are are massive industries devoted to making people – especially women – feel that they aren’t “good enough” unless they spend a lot of extra money. I love my wife just as much first thing in the morning when she rolls out of bed with that hair as I do when she has put on her makeup.

4 Likes

Just dyed my hair,
I like the color :slightly_smiling_face:
But I still think of dyeing it totally black

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I think that current color looks great on you!!

I’ve definitely considered a couple times dying my hair totally black too…

But, I don’t know that it would work with my complexion and such… also, I do enjoy my blonde hair

3 Likes

Today’s makeup. I am starting to get freckles again, like every spring and summer. Purple is my fav colour in makeup, this look was created with Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina vol5 palette.

I just got a new makeup removing balm. I love to use balm, it removes makeup very well and doesn’t dry skin. I hope this new product I bought is good. My eyes are sensitive and some makeup removing products irrirate my eyes.

7 Likes

Big thanks!! @TheFallenSun

Yes, dyeing it black is a tough decision. Black is literally not for everyone… it can even make a person look older, if for example skin is very pale.

I lovee your blond hair!! As an example; blond hair never looked good on me.
I noticed that my face becomes strange and dull if I dye it blond.

So yeah, conclusion, there’s no such thing as best color. Everyone has to find the most suitable one, probably :thinking:

2 Likes

@nimeton such a nice colors. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: bright but not too bright.
And freckles look nice. I remember when I was a teenager I dreamt of having freckles… it is a unique thing

2 Likes

Definitely true… got to experiment…

2 Likes

One of my favourite rings.
I got this as a gift when I graduated from college last year

6 Likes

Thse are a few of my favourite things…
I love beauty and makeup. I want to get professional make up lessons soon, looking for tips on soft glam everyday look and a full glam looks :sparkles: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Anyone gotten beauty treatments/ cosmetic surgery?? I have and I have been ok :blush: Now i want more…I was so scared though however i thought hey you only live once and im very glad i did :blush::blush::blush::blush:🩷🩷🩷🩷

3 Likes

Beauty Tip:
Nails: Buy any nails you like from shein, temu or ebay. Buy the expensive fake nail glue from the pharmacy, file down your original nails with a nail file so they have a rough surface and glue on your nails. They will last 7days or more. Easy to remove and change to any style or shape you like and better for your bank and original nails

1 Like

That’s cool. :sunglasses: Just personally, I don’t want to get any surgery due to personal reasons.
I am that conservative, that I believe it won’t change anything in me. I mean, it wouldn’t change how I feel inside - so I rather work on things which are most problematic in me. Inner things I mean
But I like when others are going through procedures. I saw so many beautiful ladies which went through plastic or cosmetic procedures - that I cannot say anything bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks very beautiful @SacredNeigh7 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @HyperactiveNectar :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mature humans on this thread,

Have you noticed makeup looks worse on you as you age?

I don’t know if it’s because I’m using the same products I always have,

But I’ve pretty much have thrown in the towel on foundation.

And I need that ■■■■!

(I hate my freckles)

Anyway, has anyone heard about or used this product:

I’m very interested, but it’s suggesting I purchase three different shades.

That’s a lot of fliff, yo.

What do you think?

4 Likes

I used to have an insane amount of makeup and so much excess that I had three dresser drawers just full of unused stuff plus little mini-dressers sat up on top of said dresser, also full of stuff. My bathroom was the same but with haircare products. I’ve given all but one drawer of stuff away, plus I have some makeup I keep out and some in makeup bags. Overall, I’m not as crazy about it. I prefer mascara and lip gloss or balm. Nothing else except on rare ocassions.

@Charles_Foster YES!!! I have noticed this. I recently noticed that my Lancome foundation made pores visible and the barely-there lines under my eyes look like canyons. I tried NARS, but that wasn’t any better. So I read an article about good foundation for aging, and Dior was recommended. So now I’m using Dior and Dior primer. It’s more moisturizing, and as a result, my skin looks better with it. If I have a dry patch, though, it is visible. I use Dr. Brandt’s AHA/BHA cleansing exfoliant, and it really helps even out imperfections. And, of course, gotta keep up with moisturizers and serums and all that.

3 Likes