Are we actually in hell?

I’ve thought about having a topic for a page. Like using a song title and writing a page about each song title and piecing them together to make a story or something. But haven’t gotten around to doing it. I’ve had a lot of good ideas but could never finish them. Doesn’t hurt to try you’re right :smile:

nothing is real, we are all objects of our own subjective reality

I honestly believe this is quite a grand idea! I am always looking for unique authors and I do believe the concept of a book that you are aiming for would definitely appeal to my interest.

I have an issue when it comes to writing and that issue is - when I write something, I feel good about it, but when a few days pass, or sometimes while I’m even in the process of writing it, I think lowly of it so I delete it and stop writing for awhile. What my mother had once told me is, If I ever feel that a writing isn’t good enough or to my standards, save it anyways, return to it a few days later and see if it is something that can be edited and kept or if it really is something that should be cut. Perhaps this may assist you, also. Its taught me to give my writings a second chance.

You should give it a try. :blush:

1 Like

It’s clear to me now why my faith in Christ has helped so tremendously. I didn’t have a safe place in my mind to escape the mental torment of what was going on in the present. I call out to the Lord for help when I need a new reality to go to.

In Christ Jesus I have been ‘born again’. I have a new identity, a new reality has been created for me as a child of God. I have the freedom to live out this new reality daily as I cling to the faith that God will sustain me. His Holy Spirit comforts me, as I look to His Word for guidance and turn to Him in prayer with thanksgiving.

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” ~ Psalm 119:105

Jesus told his disciples, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” ~ John 16:33

1 Like

Yes, this situation is almost entirely wrong.

One could reasonably consider it to be hell or hellish.

2 Likes