3 Positives #4

1. I had a job interview. I am invited for a second talk. Yay.
  2. There is sun and nice talks with neighbours today.
  3. I cut a few people and ideas out of my life. I’m terribly sad about the people. But it is such a liberation of my mind. The people are welcome to come back if they start being honest and respectful of my boundaries.
3 Likes
  1. I only have to drink one other container of barium, and then I am done. It’s not a huge container, so that’s a positive.
  2. I’m going out with hubby today if all goes as planned.
  3. I am seriously considering finally getting my script tattoo on my forearm. I’m very excited at the possibility.
  4. If #3 doesn’t happen, my closet is coming together nicely with the new organizer/shelf-thing.
4 Likes

Been going to my day program

Meds have been working pretty good lately(been trying different combinations)

Got a lot of laundry done yesterday

Things have been going pretty well this past week

3 Likes

Got some bloodwork done today, appointment went smoothly.

Got a new cell-phone, like it much better than my previous one.

Slowly, but surely been losing weight. My eating habits are much better than they were a month ago.

2 Likes

Listened to radio and said hello to guys there and they said hello back.

I’m suprisingly well despite not having slept more than a couple hours a night for weeks and i don’t look that horrific either despite so little sleep.
May have to take two sleeping tablets and that may give me four hours atleast.

A neighbor down the road and I said g’day to each other.
I was told he is a schizophrenic who denies his diagnosis.
Apparently when told diagnosis he went to a new dr not sure if new dr had another professional opinion .

2 Likes

Trying to wake up early so that I can do more things during the day.

I clean my utensils after eating which gives me positive feeling about me.

I am not watching useless things on the internet which eats lot of time.

3 Likes
  • I started the day sad, stressed and angry. But had a good day. With nice chats. I’m happy with my colleagues and neighbours.
  • I cleaned a lot. It was productive.
  • My friend told me he found me sensitive and kind and talented. He said I just needed to distance myself from the people who told me otherwise. And start to believe it. I think that was a nice compliment.
2 Likes

I have money and get paid $350 each Monday

I have a cute, loving dog

I have an entertaining cat

5 Likes

My cat cuddled up with me this morning.

I got a fun little inexpensive used handheld game for $9 on ebay and it was nicer than i expected.

I slept quite a bit last night and didnt force myself to get going until later in the morning.

4 Likes

Told my fur babies I love them.

Walked my dog.

Showered.

3 Likes

Good morning with kid. Played ball, drank coffee, baked cake, made jokes, planned holidays.
Kid is with friends now. I’m here doing chores and chatting with neighbours. Good day.
I held a chameleon. :smiley: A lady had it as pet. Not sure if I find that a really brilliant idea. But it was a cool animal.

4 Likes
  • Sunny and social day. Worked at coffee bar.
  • Sorted out and brought away all my laundry, old clothes, etc. To be washed and folded for free. Such service. Happy.
  • Had a discussion with social worker. She is lovely and warm. But grew up in a weird family. So she can be caring in a way that is rather dominant and boundary-crossing (hers and mine both). I sometimes have to set real strict boundaries with her, and stand up for myself. Or tell her to be clear in her own boundaries. She gave some useful feedback too. We talked it out well.
3 Likes

Walked my dog.

Listened to radio.

Showered and shaved.

3 Likes

Got some good exercise in and been riding bike everyday with some nice weather.

Received my new pin for new debit card so hoping card isn’t too far away- what a pain but soon to be fixed.

Losing weight still so eating and exercise is working well.

2 Likes

I was going for a walk today,

There’s a bigger possibility than before than SOMEHOW I will finally get bachelor’s degree,

And overall I am in a good mood today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have my appointment this Friday so I will know if dr Marcus will finally reduce the invega at the end of the month. Ive been taking the abilify and I’m finally good on it. No side effects either. so I’m ready

Taking harmeet shopping today. I’m wearing my new white psycho bunny shirt. We’re gonna cruise 17th

Im sinking coffee. It’s morning. I’m regretting smoking
But I’m gonna quit after today. Should be ok

2 Likes

I walked my dog.

I sat outside for half a hour or so and listened to radio.

I took rubbish out and yesterday I bought a blanket from salvos and it was a miracle to me because it was a Aussie blanket with Australian symbol on and it was cheap anc on sale.
Time before that I spent $29 on a crappy blanket and $29 was too much for what I got but thankfully this was a much much much better buy.

1 Like

I told my fur babies I love them.

I bought some food and showered.

I walked my dog.

1 Like
  • I went to a creative writing group. I got real nice compliments. It was terrifying though, for I shared a very personal story. I got real good comments by two people who actually work in this field.
  • Volunteering was great.
  • I cleaned a lot with social worker.
3 Likes
  • Good day today. Enjoying time with colleagues and neighbours and home health aid. In the sun. And in my - cleaner - house.

• Recovery course about enjoying yourself in difficult times. Was cool. I had to name all the things I enjoyed in my childhood. That was fun. And it made me see the good side of my childhood as well. There was love, too. And fun. And happiness. Anger is gone. Somehow.

• At the same time. I distanced myself from family. It starts to give me huge peace of mind. I’m willing to do all the work on my self that is needed. But there’s behaviour I no longer accept - lies, threats, covert agression, triangulation. I’m spending my energy on me and kid now. And talking with the professionals around us. Rather than begging for change. Or forcing myself to talk right what is wrong.

2 Likes