3 Positives #4

Haha yes. :slight_smile: You are? Are you an active fan? Iā€™m from near Rotterdam. I never watch football anymore, but my dad was a Feijenoord fan. I grew up having Feijenoord flags in my bedroom, and watching the football matches on tv or in the stadium, and knowing all the players. My son still likes football a lot. I donā€™t care about it, but this match, we wanted to see. Kid darenā€™t go into Rotterdam yesterday, with all the crowds and celebrations. So we watched in a tiny bar in The Hague. Haha then had to pass through Rotterdam by train. It was a mess.

2 Likes

Haha yes it was crazy on the streets here, i was never a big fan of following the competition but i played high level myself

2 Likes

Iā€™m still hopeful

I think that I will be able to come to life within 2 years at the most because of the new medicines that will go on sale

I continue to improve on my fears regarding public transport and maybe I can go out to study soon

1 Like

Haha yes, we needed to switch trains in Rotterdam. I doubted. With kid. But he learned a lot about why you shouldnt drink too much. In 10 minutes. :slight_smile: (Without being unsafeā€¦just people acting weird or falling overā€¦and their girlfriends feeling obviously embarassedā€¦ I carefully kept us away from troubleā€¦I think it was a nice lesson).

Would you feel safe telling where you played? Feel free to refuse, it is just plain curiosity.

1 Like

Yeah people were super wasted yesterday.
I played for Sparta in the youth teams also some high level amateur teams as a senior. Got scouted by Feyenoord but got injured

1 Like

Told my fur babies I love them.

Got a phone call and walked my dog.

Listened to radio.

1 Like

I was swinging and listening to music, (itā€™s my daily routine),

Ate an amazing tortilla,

And third isā€¦ not the best of this day - but overall, hopefully I soon will finnish my bachelors and pass

2 Likes

Good day.

• In the morning I cleaned the house. Superficially at least, so that kid was welcome.
  • Kid was with me all afternoon and evening. We had a fun day. Dad didnā€™t block our contact today. Kid even gifted me a plant, that he had bought together with my dad, for motherā€™s day.
  • I took a benzo yesterday. I hate the stuff. But I slept. Which was nice, for a change.
2 Likes

Got phone call from my loved one.

Got a message on messenger .

Had a bath.

2 Likes

Sun is shinin

I had watermelon

Thatā€™s it really :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sleep is so important. Iā€™m glad to hear you managed to sleep. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes it is. I started to have days that lasted a lot longer than my brain lasted. I was like a zombie. People started to notice. I slept again tonight. Yay. Feeling a lot better. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes
  1. I had a very good quality sleep this night,

2. I Feel good mentally today,

3. Soon I am going to prepare my breakfast ^^

4 Likes

Walked my dog.

Washed my hair anc showered and got phone call from my loved one.

Made carrot cake and was offered a trip to Sweden which suprised me.

4 Likes

Itā€™s taken a lot of time but finally losing weight at a decent rate. Itā€™s hard work but motivation is getting better then I just do it.

After a stressful morning yesterday decided today was a treat day so broke the diet and had a bacon and egg muffin from maccaā€™s for breakfast. It was good! :slight_smile:

Catching up with friends tomorrow and hopefully getting another old friend to come along for lunch. Always good to catch up with the lads so a new person to our group should be interesting.

2 Likes

I visited my ex and his daughter, with my kid. We had a great day. It was sunny. We visited a prehistoric village with games and all. The kids had fun. I talked about Berlin. @Zoe asked about it. Now his daughter asked whether we visit Berlin with all four of us. We may. I always feel safe and joyful with the four of us. It is strange. But ex gives me a safe family feeling.

Kid and I have fun together, and good talks. I love him.

I feel stronger.

5 Likes

Had a little workout and went for a brisk walk. Family came and visited which was nice.

Two national holidays in a row here in Norway, tomorrow is back to normal. Iā€™m working on saturday, tomorrow maybe Iā€™ll eat out and walk around town.

4 Likes

Apartment cleaned.was given chocolate.

Nails and brows done pretty.

Walked my dog and got a phone call from my loved one.

3 Likes

I communicated with Flavia last night.

Going to call my doctor today and ask for the invega to finally be reduced at the end of this month

Richard and I are gonna go to LURE this weekend. Itā€™s just a lounge. I cant consume hardly any alcohol. But itā€™ll be fun to wear my new psycho bunny shirt

1 Like

I have a roof over my head.

Will go for a long walk this Sunday with my dad.

I see my pdoc next Tuesday.

2 Likes