3 Positives #4

Spoke with my new friend on the phone and my other loved one.

Gave stuff to pantry.

Showered n washed my hair n walked my dog

2 Likes

Good long day with kid. Had fun together.
Sun!
Worked in the garden with kidā€¦making everything here better.

3 Likes

Walked my dog and showered.

Bought soymilk and listened to radio.

Had coffee.

2 Likes

Had a nice breakfast.

Slept more than two hours.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

Had a relaxing day yesterday. Feeling normal. Strangely.
Took a long walk with a neighbour.
Have my phone back. I accidently left it in a shop.

3 Likes

I figured out that a good way to measure my progress in pinball is by using the stopwatch on my phone to time how long I play. This way I can focus on slowing the ball down and also figure out which games I am truly better at. I played one pinball game for 5 minutes yesterday so I am still a bit of a newbie.

I bought two more small rubber stamps at the hobby shop yesterday. I am not that craftsy but I do find them fun to make simple cards with.

The young people are very friendly at the McDonaldā€™s near me.

4 Likes

Kid and I had a good day. We went to a place with arcadegames.
Rabbit is back.
I am slightly more sad today. Seeing dad does that. But I do not fall over.

4 Likes

Lucky you. Thatā€™s happened to me too.

I literally canā€™t afford a new phone atm gotta be super careful.

Glad yours was found and not stolen.

2 Likes

I have a very old and ugly 20 euro nokia.

I am happy I have it back indeed. Especially for all the numbers. But Iā€™m not too frightened someone else wants it enough to steal it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™m Impressed because it sounds like youā€™ve really looked after it well. Thatā€™s great

2 Likes

Haha oh no. Itā€™s just impossible to break. I sometimes let it fall on the streets - it shatters and I put it back together. It is also impossible to have people interested enough to steal it - I sometimes forget it somewhere. And people always return it. It is very sturdyā€¦

A lot more than a smartphone. I tried twice, and managed to break them in half a year.

2 Likes

Told my fur babies I love them.

Slept more than two hours.:partying_face:

4 Likes

I had kind of a rough day yesterday and had a lot of pain and depression but i slept quite deeply last night and that alleviated a lot of my symptoms.

I listened to ā€œThe God Delusionā€ by Richard Dawkins on audiobook and thought it was interesting. I still find comfort in listening to religious music but know I have to keep my skepticism maintained in a lot of things for the sake of my mental health.

I kind of took a break from being worried about money issues and treated myself a little the last couple days. I should be able to get back on track next month since this month had a lot of unusual car and vet expenses.

2 Likes

Walked my dog.

Posted a card and bought a couple groceries and a blanket from salvos.not the thickest blanket but may help keep me warm.
I have about seven blankets on my bed.

Slept more than two hours.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

1 Like
  • Mind still clear. :sunglasses:
  • Mild sad times yesterday evening. Not sure it is some food (it went together with belly hurts and fatigue). Or grief over family. But it cleared up. For some funny reason, I have normal peopleā€™s emotions at the moment. Without overwhelm. And just gently coming and going.
  • Good sleep last night. Woke up early, around 6.
2 Likes

Walked my dog and talked on phone.

Showered.

Baked muffins.

2 Likes

Had lunch out and broke diet with a good burger nice to have a treat so all good.

Caught up with little brother and nephew who came over to use weights gear Iā€™ve got.

Itā€™s Origin time. Always a good time of year so rugby league is the business and go the Maroons!

2 Likes

I have a good team of MH workers around me. They finally believe me. About my own situation, my family situation. We are working on the whole situation. After twelve years of MH professionals wrecking the situation of me and kid, because they were solving the wrong problemā€¦they finally want to help. I quit begging, screaming, explaining, gently nudging my family to work on the situation together. I quit blaming myself for everything. But am solving my part of the problem. For their part of the problem I talk with professionals now. Rather than with them. More useful.

It is sunny here. Yay.

Kid and I found a nice holiday. We will camp. Itā€™s a nice campsite, or so I have heard.

2 Likes

Am starting to ride my bicycle again

I can enjoy music again

I am doing more chores around the house

2 Likes

I went for a nice walk yesterday and actually said hello to a couple of people

I saw my sister over the weekend

I am in love with my new smart phone

1 Like