yep, there are 10 flats here and the elderly guy did all the work for 20 yrs so i thought someone has to keep it looking good but it is a lot of work and i am not the best guy to do it, I just do what i can, there is another guy with sz who helps occasionally but i dont think he can help now due to health issues, The other neighbour has chronic fatigue and struggles.
Ah well good on you mrhappy!
Don’t worry. I’m sure you’re doing a fine job!
#1 I’m alive
#2 I’m not in the hospital
#3 I have an espresso machine
I finally got my injection after some delay.
I got offered a volunteer position with an amazing non profit.
I received a text from an old friend, was happy to hear from her.
Hey Jenny, I got my second vaccine today as well
Sweet, which one did you get? I got Pfizer myself.
Went for a walk
Did my exercises
Play the few tunes on the acoustic, and ripped out on the electric for a while
Astra Zeneca i got
Went for a walk
Did some gentle pilates
Watched Portugal v Germany with the family! Was a good match!
- Enjoyed a pizza
- Evening Coffee
- Watching the latest news
I got a Home Pod Mini as an additional speaker for my iMac, and it sounds great!
Went into town and I had a nice coffee out and picked up my air fryer as recommended by @rogueone
Took my mother to get her eyes tested before she leaves work, as she gets it paid for by them now instead of her having to pay. Had to wait in the van for about an hour, but she was grateful, and that felt good to help her out like that
- I slept great last night
- I feel rested today because of #1
- Relaxed and just enjoyed the day
- Opticians appt
- Went to the Park
- Had a drink
went into town and returned some items for exchange. The girl at the counter was awsome… and cute. I think I’m in love lol
I got approved for a $1,000 overdraft on my checking account. Just dropped in to sign the paperwork
I’m not sure this is a positive, but I stopped at KFC for a 3-piece dinner. I know, I know… It makes me sick, but every once in awhile…
I envy you @Mae . It must be awesome to have your family around you. I’m not unhappy with my life at all, don’t get me wrong. But it would just be nice to have more of that positive contact
Thanks @Cragger, but trust me it doesn’t happen often haha
I had a good day today
- Dr Appt
- Cut hedges at the side of my flat
- Attended clubhouse
- Set up a couple of interviews (royal correspondent & veterans association)
- Film project zoom with bbc & gsc and they were very interested in what i had done and wanted to follow up, suggested other ideas.
- Met a pal for a drink after pizza
Sorry its long but its a better than average lately,
My nephew also got found not guilty for something he was accused of
That sounds like one hell of a day @mrhappy . Congratulations on your recent successes
Had the band over to jam in the studio again. Sounding great!!
my buddy Bob stuck around afterwards, and helped me setup my new iMac. Man the studio looks so much better now that it’s cleaned up
making jerk chicken and rice tonight. Got to like it
- Went to see a friend
- Edited My mental health radio show part (last hour with another member)
- Edited and added music to my film project and it sounds sweet now, man it all gels really well this might sound strange but i’m not taking the credit for this one man its all the big man upstairs, he has basically made it not me i was just the instrument he chose to do this.