What medication(s) are you on?

Olanzapin 10mg
Mirtazapin 60 mg
Xeplion 75 mg

2 Likes

I am on 500 mg clopixol depot every 14. Day. Clopixol is one of the old typical. The dose I am on equals 250 mg haldol decanoate every month. I also take 160 mg geodon and 300 mg seroquel. A multivitamin, 2 cvitamins and 3’tablets omega 3-6-9.

.5mg ativan for akathisia
300mg gabapentin for anxiety
39mg invega injection (hate it switching to latuda)
50mg Zoloft for depression
80mg straterra for adhd but also taking vyvanse

1 Like

Does your doctor feel comfortable with stimulants despite your diagnosis? I need to switch doctors and go on vyvanse and need one that’s ok with it. They only think I’m bipolar tho and I heard stimulants with bipolar disorder are pretty common.

I almost got prescribed adderall a couple years ago but ended up getting paranoid so she said no. Most doctors say no. It can worsen or cause new symptoms. APs block dopamine anyways.

Abilify 10mg
Lexapro
Cogentin
Clonazepam

I am on Invega Sustenna once a month injection
Clonazepam 0.25 mg
Abilify 5mg

This is my set… I feel perfect with this set of medications. But I have a doubt… does Clonazepam cause excess sleep in you? I think I am sleeping for 10 - 12 hours a day.

1 Like

I have been symptom free for 6 months …since I started Seroquel. It took over 2 years to get the right medicine and the correct dose to shut the voices up. But during dance class today…I heard 2 voices and then a whole cafe of voices. It lasted the whole hour. I was also feeling dizzy. I am on 700mg of Seroquel and 50mg of Zoloft. I really thought I would never have a breakthrough…it is scary and aggravating at the same time. Could a little stress trigger a breakthrough? I was stressed when my dad thought I needed to do volunteer work. I’m 17 and I just can’t juggle it right now. I feel as though I let him down. Then, when I went to my psychiatrist appointment… he mentioned that my dad was discussing volunteer work. I wish they both knew how it felt like to battle this mental illness and how 700mg of Seroquel knocks me out at around 3:30…