What medication(s) are you on?

Abilify 5 mg
Wellbutrin 150 mg
Doxycycline
Birth control

2 Likes

I am on risperidone 9mg. it’s working!

1 Like

9 is my favourite number. a holy number for me. and that is not a coincidence. I am taking 9 mgs… delusions of reference.

1 Like

Be careful, doxycycline can reduce the effects of birth control pills.

1 Like

I am on Invega Sustenna injection once a month for anti psychotic and Aprizal once a day for mood swings.

Invega works well but there are a lot of side effects to it … I think thats the case with all other psychotic drugs. Other than that Aprizal I dont know whether its working or not :smiley:

2 Likes

What are the side effects you’re experiencing?

Is anyone having sexual dysfunctions because of their psychotic medication?

1 Like

My treatment consists of 10 mg of Ritalin (once daily), 15 mg of Abilify (once daily) and 108 mg of Concerta (once daily).

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the Ritalin and Concerta. With regard to Abilify, it’s tolerable with a reasonable side effect profile.

2 Likes

The side effects are such as insomnia fatigue drowsyness sexual dysfunction low on emotions and depression

2 Likes

rexulti 2 mg (working up to 3 mg, just started a couple days ago)
prozac 60 mg
wellbutrin 100 mg
clonidine 0.3 mg
im also on two medications for non mental problems but thats irrelevant ig

1 Like

I have zero sexual feelings.

I am on the Haldol injection 50mgs every two weeks. I am also on lithium twice a day but the doctor may increase it tomorrow or the amitriptyline I don’t know he hasn’t made up his mind yet or at least hasn’t told me. I take clonidine to help with night terrors and sleep. Ativan for anxiety three times a day. Cogentin for the tremors from the TD from the meds.

1 Like

I’m just on haldol 75 mg shot

1 Like

At the moment I’m on olanzipine venlafaxine lamotriginelamotrigine nitrazapam and zoplicone

But they are thinking of putting me on prozac tand resperidone.

1 Like

Same is the case with me… and i am very young. That really sucks for me

:frowning:

Seroquel 500 mg/day
Lamictal 400 mg/day
Clonazepam 2 mg/day

1 Like

It’s a nice number - a square of a prime (3*3), it makes cool patterns in multiplication tables and is an upside down 6.

1 Like

9? Really? Thats almost a lethal dose.

15mg of aripiprazole/abilify
200mg of lamotrigin/lamictal
60mg of duloxetine/cymbalta

aripiprazole works wonderfully - zero positives and zero side effects
lamotrigine is giving me some of my emotions back actually (seems to) and im a little more spontaneous (seems so)
and duloxetine does nothing for me but maybe you must take it for a little longer :sigh:

1 Like

why? it could be more.