Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

Anyone have experience with Rexulti?

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH REXULTI! I’D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. Thank you I hope you all find peace of mind.

I take rexulti. I’m supposed to be cutting my dose in half right now but I tried for a couple days and it got scary. Now I’m afraid I’ll be stuck on meds for the rest of my life. My brain without rexulti is scary. I don’t know what to do.

worked about as well as abilify does for me but made me very nauseated and insurance didnt cover it so i couldnt stay on it (i wouldnt have anyway with the nausea)

Can you share your symptoms and how the Rexulti works?

You have to make an effort to stay on them if it’s scaring you. Antipsychotic drugs aren’t addictive but are dangerous to come off of. Set a date where you want to taper. Make sure you’re in a peaceful environment and have your medication on hand as back up!

are you from Treato? cus I’m no freaking advertisement.

I should have specified that it’s your choice. I just try to learn as much as I possibly can. I apologise.

what are you learning it for? are you going to take rexulti?

cuz theres this website called treato.com that has my quotes from this site about my meds. It’s a website for doctors I guess. But it comes up when I google it, it freaks me out. I don’t think I’m doing well right now.

I just want to learn and inform people since it’s the newest treatment available. I can’t afford it sadly.

Took it for two months, had no improvement on the positive sumptoms. Had a few crisis points and got switched to Olanzapine. Couldn’t afford it but I was getting it in free samples.

Olanzapine worked wonders for me, but I prefer Seroquel.

sorry I just don’t feel well. rexulti is the best. It just made me stop obsessing about killing myself and helped me stay out of the bed. Also I can tell the difference between being awake and asleep. I just have a little td so…Idk it might be worth it. I have to think but I can’t think for some reason right now. Something’s gone haywire with my head.

No worries! Pretty much everyone goes through things like this occasionally. Especially me! Not suicidal thoughts, but feeling irrititable is something I deal with.