Is redemption the greatest trait of a schizophrenic

Is it all about redemption…a schziophrenics plight…is it all about redemption…to be able to bounce back from whatever wrongs/ills may have happened.

1 Like

I always wanted to prove everyone that treated me as a loser just because I had schizophrenia wrong. now my life is better I care less and less what people from years ago thought of me. I also don’t care anymore about getting them back with words or holding a grudge.

5 Likes

@Boris…I have to follow your lead there and forgive and forget too. I commend you for learning to forgive and forget those people from the past. I have to learn to do that myself.

karl i wrote i saw your other post about anger and thats where the anger comes from people have hurt us. right now im thinking we only get one life and we are a long time dead im just trying to enjoy my life every day every moment every second as best as i can the anger can be softened mine has never gone away but i sort of think if somneone pisses me off it only upsets ME.

1 Like

@boris your post inspire me,hope I get better day by day and not halt

1 Like

I think redemption is the greatest gift for anyone. Sz, drug addict, alcoholic, homeless, you name if… if you can conquer it an live more peacefully and rebuild the burned bridges, you have succeeded where others have failed.

Good luck to us all in overcoming what we must.

1 Like