///XxX\ Slaves to their Meaningless Satisfaction /XxX\\\

(or) Are You on thee Other Side of tha Fence … ,

e(Y)e Used to Believe that Agnostic Individuals Were Always Busy Pointing Out tha Faults of Our Planet and Every Creature Within … ,

Altho tha Birds Nvr Got Judged , Jus Cause They Cool … ,

but (we) They Us Within those Brick Walls of Wondering if it is True (OR) Naught … ,

Tha Truth Being , We All Come From tha Sayme Place At tha Start of Darkness Being Brought into tha Lite … ,

(by) One Individual that Came Up With an Idea to Create (perhaps) Re-create , Jus in Case tha Actual First One Devoured themselves Very Quickly … ,

Either (OR) and Such … ,

If You Are Naught Fighting tha Good Fight , , ,

Can You Be Summed Up with thee Idea that You Are Jus Meaningless & and No Intentions With Helping Others … , Withered With thee Idea that As Long as You Can Fill that Parasitic Hole in Your Belly , , , Meaningless Satisfaction to Saye … ,

To Saye Pretty Much , There is No Actual Point For Your Existence … ,

No Actual Purpose if you Will … ,

So What is thee Opposite of that Colourful Spectrum (???) … ,

Perhaps as Was Once Done Before … , Twice … , What tha Hell , Maybe A Thundred T(Y)me$ … ,

Lite Was Brought Upon tha Weak Willed , Tired , Trembling , Fooled , Weary , , ,

So if You Are Sitting on tha Fence With No Actual Purpose to Help … ,

Then it Could Be Said , , , That , You Are a Slave of Your Meaningless Satisfaction … ,

and As You Are At tha Bottom of Someone Elses Gravesite … ,

It Can Be Said , that Something Needs to Be Done … ,

Sadly Some Would Say … ,

So Perhaps tha Judgement is More Hidden then We Could Ever Imagine … ,

N e Hoo ,

Give Positive Spirituality a Try … ,

It May Nvr Come Back Again .

and here I thought the pursuit of material gain and vengeance were damned noble goals in life.

1 Like

What (within your current of now) , , , What is Noble , e(Y)e Shall Ask … … …

widely valued and, in my esteem, worthy of being valued. nothing has intrinsic value. value comes from valuation.

e(Y)e Feel as if e(Y)e Would Be Preaching to tha Choir , Blah Blah Blah and Such … ,

e(Y)e’ll Preach N e Wayze … ,

“worthy” … ,

“worthy” … ,

Such a gaze Upon From tha Perhaps Self Centered Opinion of Self , Mirroring tha Marrow of Some Perhaps Completely Innocent Individual … ,

but Un"worthy" to Be a Part of tha Club … ,

What do tha Cool Peoples Do N e Wayze (???) ,

Those Worthy Ya’know (???)

I like turtles :blush:

1 Like

() ))) - Random Hello’s - ((( ()

=======================================

Good Evening @ChestRockwell , Hope You are Having a Great Day (!!!) ,

===========================================================
V(Y)D For Ya (!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKNxeF4KMsY