WWIII what branch of the military are you joining

Say it’s WWIII and every branch of the US military is accepting schizophrenic applicants to do non-combat related jobs. What branch are you joining? If you are non American they are recruiting you and you could eventually become a citizen.

• Army
  • Navy
  • Air Force
  • Marine Corps
  • Coast Guard
  • Not for me

0 voters

2 Likes

My dad was in the Air Force so I chose AF.

2 Likes

I think this thread is funny :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I got a kick out of making it. You never know what is going to happen.

1 Like

Sorry Sir i meant this thread made me smile, it’s not funny i know

1 Like

Dude we can be brothers in arms in the Army @anon96660997. I’d consider you family.

1 Like

Schizophrenia disqualifies us from the draft.

4 Likes

I’d be in the National Guard

and go to help torn areas and do my service on the weekends

to stay in good shape.

2 Likes

You can help FEMA

1 Like

probably not, I’m a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

I was really considering joining the coast guard back when I was in my late 20’s. all my other careers had been busts. after looking into it, I was already too old, and would have had to move. I think Indianapolis is like the only city in the state with a coast guard recruiter. other than that I wouldn’t join any of the other branches.

it was right after that movie with kevin Costner and ashton Kutcher came out about rescue swimmers.

3 Likes

If I wasn’t a physical mess I would have liked to be an engineer in the navy. Maybe a nuclear guy.

3 Likes

I’d like to be like Jimi Hendrix was in the military

2 Likes

I don’t want US citizenship and I don’t want to join the military. Not my own country’s military, either. I would kill if I had to but not in the military.

I’d probably find some other way of contributing to what I felt was right.

2 Likes

I did 8 years in the Army. One year in Afghanistan, then was medically retired we with PTSD and schizophrenia. I would do it again if I could

3 Likes

What’s Afghanistan like? What are the people like?

1 Like

If WW3 jumps off i’m going over to my neighbor’s house because i think they’re gonna be prepared for it with all the shooting they like to do!

2 Likes

It’s a scary broken country. No comment on the people

2 Likes

I voted Air Force, grandfather was in the Air Force. I’ve done flight sims, so piloting a spy drone would probably suit me. As long as I didn’t have to kill

2 Likes

My dad never flew a plane. He was some kind of communications director. He said it was top secret stuff.

1 Like