Would you support a star fleet in your country?

We already know how beings and spacecraft no from this solar system get here. We also know what fuel they use and its not found on earth.

1 Like

HAHAHA, you know him too, eh!?

1 Like

Takes me back to my high school days

3 Likes

The universe is an interesting place

3 Likes

It wonā€™t be built by Elon Musk. His cars arenā€™t even welded together properly.

4 Likes

There are things about the universe that not all humans will comprehend or accept until there is physical evidence.

2 Likes

Even if there was evidence, we might not figure it outā€¦

Have you heard of the Victorian age analogy? It was on Joe Rogan podcast. Might have come from Bob Lazar.

Also, 90% of the population couldnā€™t handlet he truth or wont believe even if it was right in their face.

2 Likes

I would love to take this opportunity to take about aliens and UFOs, but unfortunately we cannot discuss it as it may be triggering for some people. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Never heard of those. Lazar to me is the real deal.

1 Like

Yeah, I avoid using those words myself.

2 Likes

Many ideas have come out of mathematics that could not be tested like the casmire effect until a half century later

Theoretical physics is one way to move forward for sure, but it must always be confirmed by testing before it can turkey be accepted

2 Likes

Your statement here is so true especially for the older generation or those that havenā€™t studied science.

1 Like

Ya they talked about that. General relativity was proven pretty fast, but things like string theory might never be proven or it might take thousands of years or something.

New ideas come from math first usually.

2 Likes

I agree with you, @anon35453467 Iā€™ve seen a few of his interviews, and he definitely seems authentic.

2 Likes

The older generation can handle it just fine. I was reading Greg Bear and Arthur C Clarke while you pups were in diapers.

4 Likes

Lazar said a lot of stuff. Prob most which canā€™t be disproven. Iā€™m on the fence with him

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just the interviews but the diagrams, information, illustrations, websites, movies that Lazar has done that has convinced me.

1 Like

Okay most older generationā€¦

We donā€™t need to see strings or the plank scale to use string theory. We can use its concepts for like time travel using black holes and stuff. Itā€™s probably going to be in the far future and dangerous. Itā€™s like going to Mars. We need a few Guinea pigs or people to risk their lives first. Think of new explorers or the first men landing and walking on the moon.

2 Likes

If lazar reverse engineered a space craft then why donā€™t we friggn have one yet?

2 Likes