Would you support a star fleet in your country?

Most of the astronauts are ex-pilots anyways. They are best of the best. It would be interesting to see the training of a technician or mechanic on a giant spaceship. When you are on a Navy ship there are drills all time called battlestations where you have to put out fires and clog pipes if anyone attacks. If you are in space you might be screwed if someone launched a missile at you. I think they might take care of the satellites as well. I think they are very important. I haven’t read much about it, but I’ve seen mock simulations of living on mars by scientists.

7 Likes

It would be nice to explore beyond our planet, but the oceans have yet to really be explored. There is so much we don’t know. Even the Amazon rainforests have yet to be fully explored.

But, who knows? Maybe if Mars can be made inhabitable, we can go there after we’ve f**ked up this planet, which I think has only about 20 years left, at most.

Mars-743031

1 Like

Earth would never be able to support a star fleet because Earth doesn’t provide the super heavy periodic table element to fuel such spaceships.

Also missiles being fired are directed one-way whereas weapon systems not from this planet are omni-directional meaning there are no G-forces to limit the path of a projectile.

3 Likes

Oh, darn. I was actually really hoping we could have a space fleet. “Negative, Captain.”

3 Likes

Nerds. Lol. I am Jk.

3 Likes

Yeah but asteroids could

2 Likes

Wormholes and teleportation would work.

1 Like

I’m just being realistic. Fossil fuels can only take humans so far and not to mention a whole new set of physics would have to be in place if such a “space fleet” were to occur.

3 Likes

If all else fails, use astral travel. Light speed, with no fuel required.

1 Like

Just watched a show on wurm holes and they seem unlikely, how does teleportation work ? Or do you mean something digital and worm holes put together :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

These are hypothetical and theory based will no actual physical proof that these things exist or can be done.

2 Likes

It take 4 Light Years to travel to Alpha Centauri and that is travelling at the speed of light. A whole set of new physics is required to travel beyond the speed of light.

4 Likes

Not new physics, new matter: negative matter

2 Likes

I believe FTL can exist and is a possibility. There are things that can be manipulated without breaking the speed limit. You need to have an open mind and an imagination…

1 Like

Already exists at the universe horizon where galaxies are moving farther apart at FTL speeds

2 Likes

Because space stretches, right?

2 Likes

The matter we need is Element 115 or Moscovium.

2 Likes

Yeah basically or dark energy or something

2 Likes

It seems like it’s beyond our comprehension…for now.

1 Like

Go bob lazar :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes