Would you support a star fleet in your country?

If NASA can bring rock samples from Mars back to earth. There would be a higher chance of succeeding in a human expedition to Mars.

1 Like

Deep Underground Military Bases

1 Like

After taking amyloban 3399 Iā€™m questioning a lot of conspiracy theories lol. I mean. It would be too complicated to hide. It would be too unrealistic for a cover up. People talk.

2 Likes

The generation that put men on the moon using sliderules.

4 Likes

No element 115 aka Moscovium can be mined on Earth. Itā€™s a super heavy element even beyond Uranium or Plutonium.

3 Likes

That was a great achievement using the technology available at that time. However, that generation will not be with us that much longer and a new generation of astronauts will be needed to carry on the torch.

Good luck with that. Keep in mind that I work with a bunch of them and they canā€™t tear themselves away from Snapchat and Youtube.

2 Likes

LOL, Iā€™m sure those enrolled in MIT, Cal Tech or some other University of a sort will fill in those shoes.

3 Likes

We may never prove we live in a computer simulation because all evidence for it could be simulated.

2 Likes

Your optimism is just so darned cute.

2 Likes

This post dates my bob lazar knowledgeā€¦ maybe interesting

Moscovium is a synthetic chemical elementwith symbol Mc and atomic number 115. It was first synthesized in 2003 by a joint team of Russian and American scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) in Dubna, Russia. In December 2015, it was recognized as one of four new elements by the Joint Working Party of international scientific bodies IUPAC and IUPAP. On 28 November 2016, it was officially named after the Moscow Oblast, in which the JINR is situated.

2 Likes

There are some legit geniuses like Lazar are out there or else there wouldnā€™t be the Internet.

1 Like

The naming of the element was recent but the existence of it has been known for decades.

1 Like

The current generation fills me with despair. :worried:

1 Like

Joe Rogan recently talked about bob lazar and the new documentary but Iā€™m not sure I believe anymore because there isnā€™t concrete evidence. Who cares anyways? There are a ton of other credible people too that get ignored. Heā€™s just a fish in a large pond full of other fish.

1 Like
1 Like

While an interesting idea, the far more interesting part is that our world can be explained by mathematics. This idea of math explaining the world has been around for centuries. Whether you try to figure out what is doing it is irrevelant

Itā€™s turtles on turtles

1 Like

@insidemind Lazarā€™s story came in 1989 and it he hasnā€™t changed any of the information he has stated since til this day. What Lazar says is convincing without evidence but if you dig deeper into his story, you will believe him.

2 Likes

Too much to lose and so little to gain.

2 Likes

I would think the Russians believe him more since they synthesized his element.

Iā€™m just pointing that out

2 Likes