Will someone remind me how bad of an idea it is for a schizophrenic to smoke weed?

Just a reminder please - it’s all I can think about.

1 Like

Picture psychosis. That’s how it would end up.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’ll make you feel like the whole world is reading your mind …

3 Likes

Thanks all!

Ever since adult use had been legalized in Illinois I have been having trouble.

I have good days - and I have bad days.

This is a bad day.

3 Likes

It’s kind of like filling your fire extinguiser with liquid oxy.

4 Likes

When I used to habitually roll the dice with my mental health; one toke on a friends biffta would set my mind racing, thinking over scenarios endlessly, for days. One joint put me in A&E convinced I was dying and my parents had to look after me for a week.
I could smoke buckets when I was younger but when I got diagnosed it is now poison.

2 Likes

I know it’s tempting, because the euphoric feeling can be great. But remember, the psychoactivity of THC can really increase SZ symptoms. I know everyone is different, but for those with SZ, this is usually the case. Be careful if you do decide to partake.

1 Like

The negative will out weigh the positive - you might feel high for a while but then it goes away and your SZ won’t go away and it’ll get aggravated …It will enhance any psychosis you have or don’t have

1 Like

World reading your mind, people living inside your head can see through your eyes. Voices telling you your thoughts before you have them all day everyday. Physicals to go along with what the voices are saying to you. Voices convincing you of delusions. And.they.are.very.convincing.Puking up from the stress. Can’t sleep with the voices. Just read my topics on my account

2 Likes

Sometimes when I’ve smoked weed I go on time portals and relive the same event multiple times in a row. I start panicking cause time does not want to move forward. I often get a lot of anxiety about other people while I’m on it. What are they thinking about me? These turn dark quickly. I once thought everyone in the house wanted me dead and they had some plan to carry it out. Yea, I stay away from weed. It’s no fun.

1 Like

DUDE. When I smoke weed. I start to hear voices like crazy and my body starts to feel like cuts.

I used to be a heavy smoker

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.