Schizophrenia.com

Who watches tv, who doesn't watch tv

I watch tv. I don’t care if you watch tv or not.

2 Likes

I don’t watch tv. It’s too overwhelming to me. Too much simulation and too much to pay attention to. Sometimes I’ll try, but I would rather read a book.

6 Likes

Watching TV is about all I do. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

4 Likes

I have a great, like-new TV but I haven’t watched it in at least two years. It looks great sitting there on my chest of drawers though.

5 Likes

I used to watch TV all the time, but lately I haven’t been. My doc started me on Cymbalta for depression two weeks ago. Maybe I’ll get back to my old routine soon.

1 Like

i watch a lot of TV… i really enjoy it.

3 Likes

Stimulants make me a ant to lay in bed. What’s wrong with me?

2 Likes

TV:yes

3 Likes

Our tv runs all day for background noise. I watch it sometimes.

2 Likes

I like to watch TV series on Netflix occasionally. One of my favorite things to do.

2 Likes

All I do is watch TV.

2 Likes

I only watch news & sports on TV. Soap operas, game shows, movie channels and documentary channels are not for me. Hell, I don’t even have Netflix or Disney+.

1 Like

I don’t watch TV. I don’t have a licence, or a Netflix account. I watch/listen to YouTube sometimes.

1 Like

I don’t really watch TV anymore - it’s too triggering. I prefer books by far :+1:

1 Like

I don’t watch it much but my fiance does. I’m starting to get messages from it its really scary

1 Like

I watch mostly news on my TV/Computer. I rarely watch anything else.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll watch the news all the time and old shows on TV land and Me TV.

I also like to watch an occasional movie on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

2 Likes

I watch a lot of repeats from the 80’s and 90’s. I don’t really like any new shows, with a few exceptions.

I read people with anxiety issues prefer repeats because they know what is going to happen, I think there may be some truth to that.

2 Likes

I am that way to. I watch the same show almost every night if it is on.

2 Likes

I watch youtube or twitch or some sitcoms on my android tv about everyday. There’s so many apps many free, this is the best time in the history of the world to watch tv.

1 Like