Who watches tv, who doesn't watch tv

I have it on whenever I’m at home, watch very little though

1 Like

Same here I just cant anymore

2 Likes

I watch whenever I can.

I see it as meditation.

Sometimes ill force myself to watch TV so I can tune out my thoughts.

It helps.

:tv:

1 Like

I love repeats because I know I m not going to see anything that is horrible.but I only watch repeats of certain shows mainly 80s or 90s ones and day time TV i also like reality TV but not alot of it i dont like the Kardashians and programs like that.

1 Like

Every great once in a while, a series will come this way that my wife and I want to see. It’'s not often. Last one was Game of Thrones. Since then, nothing.

1 Like

Most of the time I can’t get interested in anything on TV. Some movies are OK. When I am feeling good I can get more involved.

I still haven’t watched past season 1 of Game of Thrones, and I love medieval fantasy genre.

1 Like

I don’t watch TV… I watch youtube…

it’s like the schizo-panaroia paradigm…
trigger warning

They refer to a television line-up as programming. Like “watch your evening programming on channel 8 news.”" tune into channel 4 for you local programming"… it’s propaganda…

I mean the progression of the television video is programmed… but they still said it they way I described… that’s called plausible deniability.

and… you notice now in a more literate world… they don’t call it that. but it represents the whole thing.

1 Like

thanks for bumping this up.

Jeopardy, every week day, then the news on NBC.

often re-runs of Roseanne.

but music is my thing, got it going all day.

1 Like

I find TV really boring. Always have done. Not interested in 99% of what’s on.
Much prefer video games and movies.

3 Likes

I have it on as background noise more than anything. Do not like violence and swearing which are triggering to me.

I’ll watch Tv everyday. Sometimes I let it run until I felt asleep, then my console and Tv turns off, when I’m asleep, after a while.

I don’t like watching TV cause it stimulate badly my brain, and provokes me stress and anxiety.
I stopped watching news channel.
I just surf on google News and some online paid newspaper that are more serious and deeper.

I only watch TV when I go to my father.
Then we usually watch some TV series like the one I spoke to on the forum.

I rarely watch tv. I don’t mind watching the news although there’s always too much violence for my taste. Sometimes sports or quiz shows.

I have no TV. 1515

I watch YouTube and Prime Video.

I will occasionally watch 20 minutes or so of TV. Very rarely, I get invested in a new show and watch like an hour a day until I have seen it all. More often, I’m always reading. TV triggers my migraines, so I tend to avoid it unless there is somethting I really want to see badly enough to risk being sick for a day and a half.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.