Who was like that?

i cant stop thinking that i ll never be like the others… its going by 100km/h,its really fast thinking. i am worried it ll never go away…i think,i think,my head will explode…

Could you go to bed and just rest and stay there until your meds kick in?
Just a suggestion

they dont kick in. i ve never felt them like that… i wanna cry,ill never get better,i have the impression that everybody is selling me hope . i am desperate,i am trying since 5 years in the psychiatrie…sorry to be like that…

Anna, did you think about suggestion that notmoses gave you? To find a good private psychiatrist, to order a book “Surviving schizophrenia” and to seek for any member of your family that is firmly educated and understanding?

i cant change my relatives. my sister doesnt want to know anything about my illness… i feel like i am finished person

I meant, do you have anyone to help you find some good private psychiatrist?
I suppose that you get your meds prescribed in the state hospitals, yes?

no,now i am with a private psychiatrist… ive been through hospitals also,thats right…

i think they call this racing thoughts… cause verbally i dont talk a lot…maybe its the stopping abruptely the clozapine also…

i am wondering if the loneliness contributes to the sympotms of sz? i started to avoid people in my 16s andi ve been treated 10 years after that. i spent the most of this years in the loneliness…i tend to irritate the others with my complainings but its tough…

That sense of uniqueness and isolation is common to many schizophrenics. Believe me, other people have experiences similar to yours. It does get better in time. Work on getting stable on a med you tolerate well. Maybe an anti-depressant would help. Maybe you could combine your social life with therapy. You could look for group therapy with other sz’s. Sounding off on this site is good. We’re here to help.

1 Like

thank you crimby,i am crying right now,its a real ‘‘petage de plomb’’, i ve got this from my father probably…

I am sorry your going through this hopefully the medicine will kick in and relieve you of it.

in the day i am going through anger(i have it a lot),envy towards my schizo friend because i have a libido too :),anxiety,paranoia… great life,yeah…