Who likes sushi/your favorite?

I really like the spider rolls with the crab legs and the cooked eel rolls. Only problem is that its expensive. Theres a place in town that does karoke saturday nights its a lot of fun to get some rolls and sing

3 Likes

I like sashimi and also tuna roll.

5 Likes

Yeah I like Sashimi also.

5 Likes

I LOVEEEE SUSHI. I like unagi the best (raw eel roll) also tempura and salmon sashimi.

I love raw fish and it’s kinda weird everyone else I know that likes sushi likes American sushi that’s cooked.

Real authentic sushi doesn’t have rolls. You can only get it in Japan, so far I’ve only had western sushi.

At the sushi place here they have fancy rolls with smoked salmon and cream cheese. It’s amazing but I wouldn’t call it sushi.

5 Likes

That would be something i would love to try in Japan. Someone told me to try the fermented hornet drink as well but I’m not sure about that

3 Likes

I’d wanna try the squid ink noodles!!! It looks goth as hell lol

4 Likes

Raw Sashimi ftw

3 Likes

I’ve had sushi a few times but can’t really get enthused about it. Perhaps I’m unimaginative , but to me it’s just fish or veg on a clump of rice.

4 Likes

すし=sushi
さしみ=sashimi

I really like squid/calamari.

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE sushi!!! I love any kind as they’re all delicious so I don’t have a favorite really. And I’m the only person in my family that likes sushi :sushi: lol. But I ate any sushi really even though yes it’s expensive but going to my local Asian buffet for 12$ is cheap and I can eat all the sushi I want lol. But I do occasionally buy a roll of 12 peices for 10$ and take it home from sams club or from the military commissary!

2 Likes

My sister loves it but for me it is mediocre, I prefer Chinese.

2 Likes
1 Like

:scream: :flushed: :smile:

1 Like

Yukkkkkk!!! :scream:

3 Likes

He probably ate a lot of raw seafood then

2 Likes

lol

Dioctophyme renale

google it.

found in dogs where trout was common. and in some other types of fish.

oh wow

source:
vet tech for many yrs, parasitology classes etc.

But i wonder what was its final host as this story is crazy?

The tapeworms in dogs and cats have the common flea as it intermediate host.

You dogs ate the infected flea (intermediate) while chewing, then be came the tapeworms final host.

One of the old neighbor kids is coming over for keep with his homework and bringing sushi as payment! (We have a sushi restaurant right by our apartments) I’m pretty excited.

Not pleasant - but - yes - my GP advised me against eating sushi for this reason. :hushed:

Yeah mine too.

However there are some cooked varieties. Cooked eel, cooked shrimp, cooked salmon, those are still good.

1 Like