Who likes sushi/your favorite?

I love love love california rolls, avocado rolls and yam rolls. Soo good! I love mixing soy sauce with wasabi lol

2 Likes

This sounds good, especially after the post about tapeworms from raw fish. :smile:

2 Likes

Im an octopus nigiri fan also tuna :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ate sushi tonight for dinner! I had unagi, veg tempura, dragon roll, and some fancy local roll with cream cheese and salmon. Sooooo good :drooling_face: :sushi:

2 Likes

Ooooh I love sushi. My favorites are the spicy sashimi rolls. I usually donā€™t mind what kind of fish. I also like the cooked eel avocado rolls. Yum. I want sushi now!

2 Likes

Mmmmm I love sushi itā€™s my favourite.

I

1 Like

I donā€™t really like tempura but I also donā€™t like many fried foods period.

1 Like

I love the tempura sauce Tentsuyu, itā€™s like sweet soya sauce.

Mmmmmmm

3 Likes

Funnily enough I just had 3 packs of sushi. I love the stuff. Lots of ginger and soy sauce on mineā€¦ yummy.

1 Like

Blasphemyā€¦ but I only like chicken sushi :joy:

1 Like

On a similar note, does anyone else love rollmops or pickled herring?

Yeeeessss! Rollmops are delicious!

2 Likes

I can do california rolls and I get them at the local chinese restaurant. it will be a while before I can feast on them againā€¦looking forward to itā€¦I crave wasabi when I canā€™t have it.

Iā€™ve never had sushi, my daughter taught herself to make California rolls for her and her brother. Never once ever thought about it. I donā€™t like seaweed, Iā€™ve had it before on crackers, and I donā€™t like clumped up rice. I do think that crab and avocado would be a good combo if I liked the other stuff.

1 Like

Soy sauce and wasabi helps with that until u get used to it. I donā€™t even like seafood really but iā€™ll eat sushi

1 Like

White tuna sashimi is where its at.

I used to like all types of sushi. I would usually get an assortment so that I could get a variety - so Rainbow roll was my fave. But now I am veggie. So alas no more sushi :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.