Do you like sushi? 🍣

Sushi here is exotic food :o) Too expensive and not sure if the ‘white fish’ I ate was legit :joy:

Do you like sushi?

How much do you pay for it?

Do you like any raw food ?

5 Likes

I used to love sushi but then I ate a lot of it in my 20s. So then I got fed up with it.

1 Like

I paid 50 bucks for 6 pieces of sushi and 2 glasses of wine =(

do you eat any raw food ? like meat or animal products ?

I would not eat it if you paid me $50, I like my food cooked

2 Likes

I like cooked tuna and avocado sushi rolls. I have them for lunch when I’m at work.

2 Likes

I don’t like it, I prefer chinese food.

1 Like

I like sashimi and California roll. I find that typically the best deals for sushi are usually the lunch deals.

2 Likes

everyonce ina while I get the raw sea craving… but not often… most the places around here with sushi are questionable at best… minus the fancy movie theater… they actually have good sushi…

1 Like

I loooooooove sushi!! I had sushi for the first time on my first date with a guy who is now my husband.
:sushi::sushi::bento::bento::sushi::bento::sushi:

2 Likes

Only if I want to get food poisoning! :astonished:

3 Likes

This thread has inspired me to order sushi for lunch! :sushi: :yum:

4 Likes

We have so many sushi places here. It’s not that expensive either. I love sushi. :blush:

1 Like

show us the pic :smiley:

And try the mysterious ‘white fish’ if you find

Hope you are well now? is your eye still hurting?

ive never eaten sushi before but one time I was thawing out some raw salmon and there was too much so I gave my dog some I think he liked it

1 Like

I will eat a California roll but it is cooked. Don’t do the raw stuff.

I love raw salmon… esp Salmon tartar, beef tartar, trout tartar…

My cat does not like fish

I try to eat as rarely as possible though, raw food. I like to be adventurous. Maybe one day I’ll also try insects :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I ate my sushi lunch before reading the photo request.:smile: It was six pieces sashimi and 8 pieces California roll with side salad and rice for $10. Delicious and affordable! :yum:

My eye feels better today. I am putting special drops in. How’s your dad doing?

1 Like

aw cool. :o)

He seems fine but he still can not see in one eye. He has an appointment on Tuesday so let’s see. I am afraid and worried as I do no trust the medical pros here. He was alone in the room so not sure what exactly the doc did =(

I am waiting for tuesday as the doc said it’d take several days for something? =(

1 Like

Does beef jerky count as raw food?

3 Likes

I don’t think I have ever had beef jerky.

1 Like