Who else also has to pay efforts too until full recovery?

Tbh, I was too desperate before and the most of the meds never helped me to regain a life… never…
I told you, I was in the psychiatry for ten years and we’ve always tried meds before… the ads were making me paranoid… the zyprexa probably numbs but I take it still…
Now, I am at a point where I fight, but it gets painful still…
Did I make a mistake for not seeking more meds??? My ex pdoc stated to stay on zyprexa and "pay efforts "… she also stated, that I’ll always suffer… but she said, that zyprexa works the best on me and to stop switching aps, cause this wasnt helping me… gosh, I’ve tried 11 aps folks… for ten years we did only this…
But I am still low functioning… I am trying currently to regain and energy and fix my thinking in order to suffer less and just have a life… but sometimes, thisdoesnt work yeah…
Should we always seek more meds until full recovery? I am still not convinced about that tbh… ok, I am done with the aps but maybe I need an ad too?? But what if the ads increase my paranoia as it always was??? The ads also made my somatics worse before… my mom said today that theres no more meds for me…
Is it a choice that I made to not seek more meds? What if I cant stand the ads for real? (my mind rushes way too much too for them)…
Who here also currently fights with less meds, but gets in pain still? Do you seek for more meds?? Is it right too this in the end?? Yeah…

Tbh today I feel dumb to not seek more meds, but I did only this for ten years… wasnt this enough to me? But now, I am just a burden to everyone, I am just sick still that’s all…
I am sure about the ap, but I think what else could help… tbh, my doc the last time didnt offer nothing else… but maybe cause he saw that I don’t want more meds… maybe it was me… but all the ads made me more paranoid too yeah… what else is left for me then?? Should I accept a bit of pain still then? Who else made this choice if its a choice??
@Aziz , how it is about you? Do I sound depressed or you see the negatives in me? How it is for you the others, were you having a lot of pain too but you didn’t want more meds and you ended up by feeling better I hope??? Yeah…

Keep yourself busy to avoid bad thoughts.

Will I be able to get out of the sedentary small by small??? Idk… aziz, my mind is rushing often… what if I cant do nothing sometimes still? I even hate Howie socialize… it can be a pain every single second sometimes… anyway… my sz is probably different, the most of the people here have at least some life… idk why my sz has to be so painful… my doc said it is yeap… but I wish I’d progress a bit in something… I also wonder if my eternal complaints are a symptom yeah…
Anyway, maybe my zyprexa will hit me in the head after years yeah…

I listen to music and vape 24/7.

Someone believes here in the meds for a full recovery? :confused:
i am not sure, that this works to me though… I have 100 states in a day, i cant take meds for everything…
Today i think, that the zyprexa wont work more… It was a lie that itll work in years, yeap… Yes, now i pay efforts. Sometimes i still rage against the loneliness etc but whatever…
Aziz, i know you have negatives, but you could fight against them… My pdoc was saying that the aps help the depression too, i need them even for this yeah…
But anyway… I hope you’ll find some inspiration too one day :slight_smile: One friend told me that i am just the slave of my vices, maybe its true… well, i have my 20 years of loneliness and isolation behind me, but i have to eat this piece too now…

Who else recovered mostly with efforts? Idk until what point i should count on the emds, but probably not much anymore…

Who else wasnt pulled out of the sz with meds only, please? Am I alone to fight the illness with efforts?? Its lonely this… :pensive:
But I am done with the aps. We tried every single one of them for 10 years, guys…
I still believe that my mind needs to “open” in a way, with a thinking still though, but the aps never fixed my mind…
I felt some lift today tbh in the day, my thinking got better too, but I crash still in the evenings…
Sorry, but I dont believe the meds for my case anymore a lot… I tried them for ten years. I keep my zyprexa though but I fall down in numbness every single evening still…
Am I alone to not be helped by the meds totally?? I am really surprised that some of you recovered totally only from the meds… I guess you didnt have thinking problems… me, I even feel nothing on my zyprexa for the info, it’s strange…
I am alone to fight the illness with efforts , idk… do you really believe that meds always fix the pain, the thinking etc?? Lol…
Who else had to pay efforts in order to get better, am I so alone on this please? :smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.