Which of these would you rather study? (poll)

• horticulture/turfgrass management
  • industrial technology
  • b.a economics with spanish

0 voters

im sure it will be one of these three, not sure if i want to be a tradesman, work in an office, or work outside.

1 Like

There’s some advantages for a trade. It’s hard early when money isn’t so good but later you can pick and choose your hours/jobs.

1 Like

yeah it pays decent around here starting out some places. one place was hiring in at $30/hr up the river. also my schooling would be paid for through grants if i choose industrial technology, through indiana’s next level jobs program.

1 Like

It’s worth checking out. Bonus in construction is that you can run your own business and have some pretty good autonomy. I’ve a brother who owns his own painting business. He employs my other two brothers and does pretty well. It would be nice to run your own business eventually.

1 Like

For you Horticulture/Turfgtass Management.

1 Like

that would be my natural inclination to go that route. but pay varies depending on location. that’s what has made me reconsider it. it’s a trade in its own way i suppose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.