Which is your scariest delusions?

I’m told I’m delusional because Navy SEALs are following and recording me. They have me on house arrest for the most part. They’re letting me go to the gym with my husband but they’re still going to torture me if I do something wrong. It’s scary and awful!

1 Like

The delusion of persecution for me too in fact yeap… i can be very scared, that I’ll be aggressed or yelled at or beaten etc…i even feel guilty to be so scared from the others, but i should be gentler with myself i guess… :smirk: for me, my paranoia gets very physical, thats why i hate it.
The other hardest thing is my despair about my future, thats it…
Take care you

1 Like

The most debilitating delusion I have is when I think people can read my mind. Latuda has really helped with this delusion, but it pops up occasionally. Super weird and uncomfortable

3 Likes

The scariest ones are the paranoid ones where the evil forces have caught me alone and, if I dont do some kind of power shriek to summon the good forces, then I may be overtaken and pinned to the ceiling, and on and on …

1 Like

I had the same delusions about people after me and poisoning my food @Bowens plus the voices kept laughing at me telling me they done something to my food to kill me. I can relate

2 Likes

The scariest one was the voices having the capacity to kill me

3 Likes

you’re ****ing me jukebox :laughing:

1 Like

nope…it’s all true…that and a million other details I’ve learned to try and forget.

1 Like

you should write music about it

1 Like

One time I was in my room after a hard drinking binge, and I somehow figured out through my brilliant logic that we had launched our missiles at Russia and they had launched their missiles at us. I was wondering if it would do any good to crawl under the bed.

1 Like

@Three it’s all too scary now…I read a bit of my book a couple weeks ago…shook me up…It keeps popping scenes from what I read in my mind…can’t read it anymore…scary to me.

1 Like

download

2 Likes

sorry xx bad memories

1 Like

Words to live by.

1 Like

I hated it when I believed my thoughts were broadcasted and followed by the world. I found it to be very stressful.

2 Likes

at my worst my voices tell me to kill people and i have visions of the nsa showing me how to do it sorry if this is triggering let me know and ill ask to take it down

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a delusion, but I feel like my past didn’t happen or sometimes I feel like my family members are strangers

1 Like

I thought I was actually in hell for a period of time. That was also pretty scary. I still have doubts about reality that make me think it might be true, but I feel okay so hell can’t be that bad if this is it.

2 Likes

I also had this delusion. Pretty scary to say the least

@crazydiamond444

2 Likes

I’ve had lots of really scary delusions:

My brother is coming after me with a shotgun to kill me.
My ex husband is coming to murder me and our son.
My ex husband has hired snipers to kill me.
Serial killers are trying to get into my house or apartment to kill me. Or are already inside.
There are serial killers lurking outside in the neighborhood. While I’m outside nearby.
The US president has given orders to the head of the Veterans Administration to kill off veterans through their pharmaceutical drugs.

These are a few of the scariest.

2 Likes