Where was your first plane trip?

First one was from Minnesota to Florida for Disney World and Universal Studios at about nine years old…

Second and third was to Alaska for family and fishing.

Was starting to take pilot lessons but bad eyes made me reconsider it for everyone’s safety.

1 Like

My family flew to Richmond Virginia when I was six or seven years old for my uncle’s wedding.

The Caribbean, I think. But I don’t remember it.

I went to the great island Santorini

1 Like

You can fly to Santorini?

1 Like

Yes. I went and came back by plane.
It was my first and last time

1 Like

Jefferson.

Than a big ol’ jet airliner.

Amsterdam 151515151515

I was 3, and we flew from Denmark to Northern Norway

Hmm. . .

The Universe Owns Planets. And Stars. And Humans. And All Creatures, Small Or Large.

We See With Our Senses. Feeling Out Into The Night With Insect Like Metaphorical Feelers.

What Does The Universe See?.

It Sees You.

It Sees Me.

And Much More Importantly, Sending Out Mystical Trees. So We Can Breathe.

To Jus Be…, And Count Every Beautiful Thing WE See.

To Be…, Or Not To Be…, Hidden Beyond The Horizon…, To Believe.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

Nothing says family vacation like legal hash and prostitutes sitting half naked on windowsills as you walk down the sidewalk.

2 Likes

I was 2 and we flew from Brussels to the Canary Islands. We had to walk to the airplane and the story Goes that when the engines went on I started running away and they had to catch me.

From Scotland to Saudi Arabia

Actually Amsterdam has much better to offer than that. There are many art museums like the Van Gogh museum. You can see the tulips. Anne franks house. Corri tem booms house. I also visited the music college there.

1 Like

I travelled to New York. I was 16 years old.

Adriatic sea,when I was four.Sometimes twice a year.

First time in a plane was a small Cessna around a local town. First real trip was Atlanta, Georgia to Denver, Colorado in 2000.

Small plane just around the airport and then to Chicago for boot camp.

1 Like

south korea… was long flight

First one was to Canada!