Where was your first plane trip?

i travelled to portugal

what was urs?

1 Like

i honestly can’t remember where we we’re going, but there was a storm and turbulance and we had to stop in birmingham, alabama. i remember my grandma flew with us. i can’t remember where we were going though.

maybe we we’re going to atlanta, georgia, we went there once before or after the summer olympics was there.

Florida. From there we took a cruise to the Bahamas. I was around 12 or 13.

I flew by myself at about age ten from FL to TX.

It was really fun,

Felt like royalty.

Flying just isn’t the same anymore.

1 Like

I am trying 2 see whatt the universe sees

India. Lots of India trips. I was too young to appreciate them.

Infant, but I don’t remember it. The first one I remember was a trip to Disney land, maybe 4-5 years old. I got to go into the cockpit, got some cheap plastic set of wings, lunch down.

Next day I was a sugar bomb child in Disney land. Was awesome!

I flew with my dad from California to W. Virginia.

1 Like

Went to Texas to see my sister during my teenage years, was afraid to fly before I went but got over it quick

I was 11 and went to disney world for cheerleading. It was amazing! Definitely not the same experience nowadays, I am ALWAYS randomly selected for additional screening.

1 Like

When I was 14 I went by myself to visit my aunt in Oregon.

1 Like

I’ve never been on a plane.

1 Like

From Beirut to Italy then to the United States.
I was 1 year old.

2 Likes

Flew back to Toronto from Calgary after going out west by greyhound bus working for a bit but mostly falling apart mentally. Calgary was strange in that they didnt admit me to the psych ward when i was brought in by police on atleast two seperate occassions. Just released me after a few hours. The last time i left the hospital and immediately got on a plane home

1 Like

First was from Brisbane to Sydney back when you got a meal on an hour flight and they treated you like royalty. I agree it’s just not the same as it used to be and it will probably be worse after covid.

1 Like

I am to scared to get on one

1 Like

I flew to A,d From North Caroline to Basic Combat training to New York City.

I stayed drunk the whole way back…

1 Like

I went to Afghanistan. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

1 Like

My first plane trip was when I was 4 years old. It scares me to think of flying that long ago in the planes they had then. That was around 1960. We flew from Michigan to South Carolina to see my mom’s dad’s family. I spilled hot chocolate on a passenger. My brother and I got an airline wings pin for flying.

1 Like

Traveled back to my college town from graduate school. It was Spring Break, and I was going to visit my ex, C, who I dated during college and some of grad school.

I was a total nervous wreck at first, until we were up in the air. Then it was super cool :grin:

1 Like