Where does all this s*** in my head come from?

Why does every thought come with a telepathic thought?

It’s irritating the ■■■■ out of me

Anyone else get this?

I know yesterday PRN was mentioned to take, but benzos are not for this I don’t think

Pretty sure that’s just the pent up anxiety I am feeling that’s physical and mental

Not sure if this is a psychological problem or psychosis or nothing

Like this morning, my own brain just spent half an hour explaining how I am stuck in a time loop.

Yea, got paranoid a bit, but I know it’s all ■■■■■■■■, so what’s the point of being awake?

Sifting through nonsense like this is tiring

5 Likes

It’s psychosis.

Sometimes I believe my voices are telepathic when I’m not doing well.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in it, so it can’t be psychosis I don’t think because if you know it’s not real, it’s not delusional

It sometimes makes me question whether it is, but I am not 100% behind it

Just find it very irritating

3 Likes

I think its you have an over active mind like most of us here and your mind runs away with you, out of control. Just take it easy rest a bit distract yourself with news or something

1 Like

I have put on some heavy metal and that seems to have helped a bit

1 Like

I know right I think the same thing all the time. My voices, the demons, they are “telepathic” voices too. They are so wickedly clever and cruel it is so hard to believe my brain is just making it up. It’s crazy what the human brain is capable of.

1 Like

I don’t know what the hell it is, but reading all that messed up dystopian sci-fi when I was younger has really broken my head. That must be where all this nonsense is coming from

Can’t think of anything else

In town on Saturday it felt pure dangerous being around other people

Have not felt like that for a long time in that way

I need to speak to the doctor this week :confused:

Its mostly anxiety @Joker and we have to live with it somehow and avoid triggering things when possible

1 Like

The doctor still can’t tell me whether it’s 100% anxiety caused by psychosis or on it’s own

He said anxiety secondary to psychosis and removed the GAD from my clinic letter

Then I saw him again, and he said the same thing, but then added anxiety to my clinic letter again

I’m confused

Because this dictates whether an AP or something else would be more helpful

I am not taking an SSRI for anxiety as I tried two already

Well in my opinion this is mostly anxiety triggering stuff like going out Saturday when very crowded and your mind cant handle the anxiety and stress, youve had a lot of med changes this year so although speaking to doctor can be useful you have to think carefully well what will his advice be?
Just see how you feel because you might feel better later on

1 Like

I’m close with a lot of people who’ve developed this anxiety since COVID hit. Lockdowns and all. Do you think this might have influenced you in situations where you have to go out with lots of other people around?

1 Like

This was going on before Covid

As soon as psychosis became more controlled, anxiety replaced it

I don’t think the lockdowns have helped

So many people now are in a mess

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m telepathic nor does anyone else, but I believe people are reading my mind through some microchip implanted in my brain.

1 Like

When I have a thought I don’t put into English, it bounces off the canyons of my mind, goes up and octave, and is expressed in slang until I don’t recognize it. For example, when my brain screams at me, “You’re terrible,” it is a slang expression my loving baby sister used to tell me how cool I was.

1 Like

It sounds like you have full insight, I don’t think you can do better than that

1 Like

Oh goodness, me too. I find layers to my illness too. The psychosis is under control. Check. The mania is under control. Check. The DID will never be in check. Moving on…must be time for anxiety and for my depression to go out of whack. I understand the frustration.

And I understand why diagnosis matters. It does to me too, because I feel like I want to hit EXACTLY what the problem is, full force.

2 Likes

Well when you consider what the human mind is capable of should it really surprise you if some of your thoughts are really terrible, or out there?

1 Like

At the hospital I told them I was having telepathy, I was hearing and seeing in my head my roommate talking to me.

Now I’m on Haldol for about a month and I’m bloody psychotic. I’m always having fits of rage, it sucks

1 Like

Is this a bad time to admit that I left the gate open?

Sorry.

:flushed:

1 Like