When the sleeping takes over

For how long do you sleep? Before I slept 7-8 hours and was happy with that, now I can sleep up to 14-15 hours! And it´s still hard to get up. Is it the medication? Is it negative symptoms? I´ve always loved sleeping, and dreaming. But now it´s just too much. What about you?

I sleep 8-12 hours depending on a day, I think meds help me to have this sleep.

If we want to become well we must sleep 7-8 hours, depends on the age. And it must be before 12 o’ clock.

1 Like

Usually I get a good 8 to 9 in. But lately I’m going in the opposite direction.

I only got 5 hours last night… and I still feel great. I’m up… the sun is out… I’ve already gone for a walk… did some laundry…

it’s the Spring high.

I get about 9 hours every night. The first hour is the worst…in and out of a haze and tossing and turning until my brain finally switches off.

I can’t keep track of how many hours I sleep but I do love waking up in the morning!

My sleep pattern is erratic. I often only sleep 3-5 hours a night. I take long naps on the weekend. For me, how much I sleep depends on the adrenaline in my system.

I am known to stay up like until 4 a m sometimes…but I usually go to bed around 8 or 9 pm and sleep until around 11 a m the next day.

The meds make me sleep more than I would like, definitely in the 8-9 hour range before them I would only sleep like 5-6 and feel good…